COLUMBUS, Ohio — The Ohio Department of Health reported 317 new COVID-19 cases and 4 additional hospitalizations on Sunday.
Starting this week, COVID-19 data from the Ohio Department of Health will be reported on a weekly basis instead of daily. This is in response to a significant decrease in cases and hospitalizations statewide.
Information on COVID cases, hospitalizations, ICU admissions and vaccination data will be reported only on Thursdays. That includes COVID-19 deaths -- previously reported on both Tuesdays and Fridays -- which will continue to have the appropriate death date attached.
Reported data as of March 13:
- 2,663,835 cases
- 37,410 deaths
- 113,165 hospitalizations
- 2,607,778 presumed recoveries
- 7,260,478 (62.11%) have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine
10TV is committed to bringing you a FACTS NOT FEAR approach to our coronavirus reporting. You can count on 10TV to give you the latest developments and the impacts on you and your family. For complete coverage, visit 10TV.com/coronavirus.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources from ODH:
- Ohio's central scheduling system: gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov
- All vaccine providers: vaccine.coronavirus.ohio.gov
- More vaccine information: coronavirus.ohio.gov/vaccine
For more information on Ohio's response to COVID-19, visit coronavirus.ohio.gov or call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH.