- Has the delta variant caused an increase in the number of vaccinations?
- CDC issues new eviction ban for most of US through Oct. 3
- Natalie’s Music Hall and Kitchen to require proof of vaccination for staff, performers, customers
- Columbus-area hospitals now requiring COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, staff
- Some parents opting for additional assistance to get students ready for school avoiding the 'COVID slide'
- More than 110M COVID vaccines sent to 60 countries, US says
More Coronavirus news
- OhioHealth now requiring COVID-19 vaccines for all associates, providers
- DeSantis doubles down as Florida again breaks COVID record
- NYC will require vaccination proof for indoor dining, gyms, shows
- Tyson Foods becomes largest U.S. food company to require COVID-19 vaccinations
- China orders mass testing in Wuhan as COVID outbreak spreads
- Yes, private businesses are allowed to require people get COVID-19 vaccines, but there are exceptions
- Gahanna-Jefferson Schools requiring masks indoors for pre-K through 8th-grade students, staff
- Westerville school district to require masks for all students, staff to begin academic year