- Pfizer seeks to expand omicron booster to 5- to 11-year-olds
- 4.4M Americans roll up sleeves for omicron-targeted boosters
- Canada to drop vaccine mandate at border Sept. 30
- Official: Canada likely to drop vaccine requirement to enter
- Biden in 60 Minutes interview: COVID-19 pandemic is 'over'
- Columbus, Franklin County distribute $20 million to help renters who lost income due to pandemic
More Coronavirus news
- US clears updated COVID boosters targeting newest variants
- Government to pause free COVID test orders soon
- Moderna plans to sue Pfizer for patent infringement over COVID-19 vaccine technology
- Updated COVID boosters are close. But how much will they help?
- Study: Pfizer COVID pill showed no benefit in younger adults
- Jill Biden tests positive for COVID again on busy day for White House
- Pfizer's COVID vaccine for children under 5 is 73% effective
- COVID vaccines for fall: Pfizer seeks OK of updated boosters