Latest In Central Ohio
Hundreds line the streets to pay respect to Hilliard Police Officer Sean JohnsonThe body of a fallen Hilliard police officer has been transported from a downtown funeral home, through Hilliard to St. Paul the Apostle Roman Catholic Church in Westerville.
Amazon Prime Now delivery service launches in ColumbusThe service is offered exclusively as a benefit to Amazon Prime members, provides one-hour delivery service on tens of thousands of products.
Toyota adding 1.6 million vehicles to Takata air bag recallToyota Motor Corp. is recalling nearly 1.6 million vehicles in the U.S. to replace potentially faulty front passenger air bag inflators made by Takata Corp. of Japan.
Man accused of chaining girl in basement denies wrongdoingAn Ohio man accused of chaining a teenage girl in his basement as punishment is denying he did anything wrong.
Columbus’ quest to win “Smart City” grant gets $90 million boostColumbus is one of seven finalists to win the US Department of Transportation's $40 million "Smart Cities" grant.
Evening Forecast: Clear skies & pleasant, low 57Temperatures climbing into the upper 70s to near 80. Even warmer weather is forecast for tomorrow and the rest of the week.
US seeking death penalty in Charleston church massacre caseThe Justice Department intends to seek the death penalty against Dylann Roof, the man charged with killing nine black parishioners last year in a church in Charleston, South Carolina.
1st 2017 Acura NSX rolls off line in North American debutThe next generation of Acura's top-of-the-line 2017 NSX has begun rolling off the line in Ohio.
Penn. judge decides Cosby sex assault case will go to trial
A Pennsylvania judge has decided that disgraced comedian Bill Cosby will go to trial for criminal sexual assault.
- 2-year-old girl dies from injuries suffered in Columbus house fire
- WATCH: Chewbacca mom drives James Corden to work
- US 50 closed in Ross County due to fatal accident
- Judge: Law trimming early voting in Ohio is unconstitutional
- Hawaii could be first to put gun owners in federal database
- Report: Name change coming to Port Columbus Intl Airport?
- Kicking the habit: Adult smoking rate in US is falling fast
- Suspect in Danville cop's fatal shooting has pro bono lawyer
- Lego sets are becoming more violent
- Ohio loophole makes reporting campus sexual assaults more difficult
- Volunteers tie blue ribbons in Westerville to honor officer Sean Johnson
- Tony Gwynn's family sues tobacco industry over star's death
- Lowry, Derozan lead Raptors to 105-99 win over Cavs
- Tom Brady to appeal 'Deflatgate' suspension again
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die, 2 go missing
The non-conference schedule features 10 homes games.
- Ex-NBA player Kermit Washington arrested in Los Angeles
- The Latest: Bodies believed to be missing couple found
- North Carolina speaker: On LGBT, Charlotte must repeal first
- Conservative Michigan lawmaker's wife reveals teen abortion
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (AP) — A lawyer would have to be present when police question juveniles younger than 15 in murder or sex offense investigations under a measure Illinois lawmakers are considering that seeks to eliminate false confessions.
- Stephen King among writers signing Trump protest letter
- Broadway musical 'Tuck Everlasting' no longer everlasting
- Keillor and 'Prairie Home' players plan one more show
- Everybody 'nose' these stars set for 'Red Nose Day'
LONDON (AP) — Satires set in financial-crisis Ireland and the high-end art world share this year's Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize for comic fiction, whose rewards include a bottle of champagne and a pig.
- Congressional candidate in Ohio knocked off November ballot
- Man accused of chaining girl in basement denies allegations
- Ohio lawmakers near vote on speeding up lead-water alerts
- Sheriff's office seeks to use drones in southwest Ohio
MARYSVILLE, Ohio (AP) — The next generation of Acura's top-of-the-line 2017 NSX has begun rolling off the line in Ohio.
- The Price Is Right - Big Brother-Themed Primetime Special
- Person of Interest
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV RT @Meghan10TV: All @Hilliard_Police cruisers to display #OfcJohnson badge number - already on his SUV @10TV https://t.co/avdq8mq58E07:24 PM - 24 May 16
jerry10tv @CDF_Ohio @10TV What a pleasure to be a part of it.10:27 PM - 19 May 16
kristyn10tv RT @ColumbusChamber: .@HOMAGE Chief T-Shirt Officer @ryanvesler will talk with @Kristyn10TV at our next #CEOInsights on June 1: https://t.c…04:41 PM - 17 May 16
chris10tv NETWORK CAMERAS--- Nothing but sunshine out there this evening. Great night on the way! #10tv https://t.co/iPsbNTrzUX06:05 PM - 24 May 16
domtiberi .@SpencerBownas @crewfan86 I agree but not a fan of trashing a guy who will go down as one of the best players ever!!06:40 PM - 24 May 16