Latest In Central Ohio
Columbus Woman Who Killed Intruder Had Similar Case BeforeA woman who shot and killed a man breaking into her east Columbus home has fired a shot at an intruder before.
Columbus Family Sues Funeral Home Over Alleged Body Mix-UpThe family said it was a nightmare they experienced and has left them unable to heal from an already painful loss.
Mother Charged In Connection To Toddler’s Heroin Overdose DeathErica Barley has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and endangering children.
School Districts Work To Address Bathroom Policies For Transgender StudentsA group is pushing an Ohio school district to change a policy affecting students.
Ohio State Joins Virginia Tech In Honoring WDBJ Victims With Helmet StickersOhio State will join Virginia Tech in honoring the memory of two local television journalists who were tragically killed in a shooting on Aug. 26.
There's Still Time To Snag A Last-Minute Labor Day Travel DealIf you're looking for some much needed Labor Day R & R, there's still time to find great travel options for your long weekend!
Forecast: Scattered Showers & T'Storms Tonight
Skies will hazy and humid tonight, and tomorrow will be a repeat of today
- 10 Things To Know: Ohio State vs. Virginia Tech
- Power Restored After Major North Side Outage
- City Employee Violated Rules In Aiding Homebuyer
- Judge Orders Defiant Kentucky Clerk To Jail
- Supermoon Lunar Eclipse Coming This Month
- Trump Expected To Sign GOP ‘Loyalty Pledge’
- West Jefferson Building Will Have To Be Demolished After Partial Collapse
- Federal Judge Tosses Out Tom Brady’s Four Game Suspension In ‘Deflategate’
- City Of Dayton Apologizes For Officer In 'Eye Contact' Traffic Stop
- One Marine Killed In Helicopter Hard Landing
- K9 Units Brought In After South Columbus Shooting
- Police officer charged with helping her son avoid capture
- 1 shot, injured near Sacramento college, campus on lockdown
- New indictment adds charges against Washington state auditor
- Utah authorities probing 'OSU' found on ancient rock art
TRAVIS AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. (AP) — The U.S. Air Force airman who was injured when he and two childhood friends tackled a heavily armed gunman on a Paris-bound train is on his way back to his native California.
- Kathleen Turner and Deborah Cox to star in off-Broadway play
- Black Sabbath announce final tour kicking off next year
- Bieber bests One Direction's Spotify record with new single
- At Venice fest, 'Spotlight' exposes sex abuse by priests
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Television golf analyst Mark Rolfing has been diagnosed with salivary gland cancer will not be part of the Golf Channel or NBC broadcast team for the rest of the year.
- Ohio supt. says change to remedy charter 'breakdown'
- Advocate takes own life a year after testifying for expanded mental health treatment
- Three get jail time for throwing rock that injured Ohio teacher
- Media, lawmakers seek records in Ohio charter school flap
Ohio schools Superintendent Richard A. Ross said the nearly 100,000 records released by his office Thursday show that neither he nor Gov. John Kasich had any involvement about the rigging of charter-school sponsor evaluations. “I’m disappointed about all this personally. Very disappointed,” Ross said.
- Browns Pre-Season - Cleveland Browns @ Chicago Bears
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Big Brother /DB from 9pm
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV RT @Chris10TV: JUST IN--- Unofficial report of a 67 mph wind near OSU campus.08:21 PM - 03 Sep 15
jerry10tv Music stars of the '90s: Then and now http://t.co/aW2HCkgvD104:15 PM - 03 Sep 15
kristyn10tv One week until Stephen Colbert's debut on "The Late Show." Stephen as himself: Had me in stitches! http://t.co/VtJuRXgRRH10:32 AM - 01 Sep 15
chris10tv JUST IN--- Unofficial report of a 67 mph wind near OSU campus.08:21 PM - 03 Sep 15
domtiberi RT @DieHardDebH: @DOMTIBERI @ESPN_ReceDavis My little niece knows all about Michigan!! http://t.co/CF3PTYA9QT04:59 PM - 03 Sep 15