Latest In Central Ohio
NOAA's 2015 hurricane season forecast: What to expectThe East Coast is likely to get off easy this hurricane season, which runs from June 1 to Nov. 30. The same can't be said, however, on the Pacific.
Lancaster Man Mistakenly Accused Of Animal AbuseA video of animal abuse named the wrong person in the video but damage was already done to him and his business.
Franklin County Courts Using Innovative Child Support ProgramThe Compass Program helps parents who need help in making child support payments.
VIDEO: Columbus Burglars Share Crime Prevention TipsThe Columbus Police Department recruited the inmates with the help of the state prisons agency and produced a YouTube video in which the offenders share their how-to tips.
Lawyers For Chimps Set To Argue ‘Personhood’ Rights For PrimatesLawyers for two chimpanzees are heading to court to argue that the animals have "personhood" rights and should be freed from the Long Island university where they are kept.
Stroke Awareness: Understanding The Signs & SymptomsA stroke occurs when blood flow to your brain stops. The American Heart Association reports one out of six people will experience a stroke in his or her lifetime.
Specific Text Message Disables iPhonesA particular string of character sent by text message can cause an iPhone's messaging app to crash, or shut down the phone.
Afternoon Forecast: Chance For Scattered Showers & Storms
Much of Ohio is again under a Slight Risk for Severe Storms, according to the Storm Prediction Center.
- Seniors Give Money Raised For Class Trip To Principal Fighting Cancer
- Ford Recalls Nearly 423K Vehicles For Power Steering Problem
- VIDEO: Security Camera Captures Tornado In Beavercreek
- Southwest Ohio Man Sentenced For Killing 9-Week-Old Son
- Family Members Of Maryland Mom Found With Dead Child On Swing Speaks Out
- 'Clickbait' and 'Photobomb' Added To Dictionary
- Students Release 72,000 Ladybugs Into School For Senior Prank
- Social Media Explodes With Cleveland Cavaliers Clinching Finals Spot
- Driver Smashes Into Tree, Sending It Down Across Road
- Today In History Wednesday, May 27
- 10 Things To Know For Wednesday, May 27
- LeBron's triple-double helps Cavs top Hawks in thriller
- Rahal leads Honda with fifth-place finish in Indy 500
- James Leads Cavs To 94-82 Win Over Hawks, 2-0 Series Lead
- Engineers Say Buckeye Lake Dam Is Safe
Mekka Don put the new song online, titled "Zeke."
- Pentagon: Military mistakenly shipped live anthrax samples
- Sanders wants Clinton to take stand on trade deal
- Former Rep. LaTourette files claim vs US over missed cancer
- Georgia man charged with supporting Islamic State militants
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — BASE jumpers just want to be free. This extreme form of skydiving stands for what people leap from: Buildings and antenna, spans such as bridges, and Earth, which usually means stunningly high cliffs.
- Danielle Brooks heading to Broadway in 'The Color Purple'
- NYC first lady to travel to Italy for art conference
- Falling museum visitor grabs at, smashes ancient Greek vase
- Lock of Mozart's hair going under the hammer at Sotheby's
HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Texans will be the stars of this season of "Hard Knocks."
- Ohio's 2016 presidential primary could be delayed a week
- Weather service confirms tornado hit SW Ohio shopping plaza
- FEC says Ohio lawmaker's campaign failed to report donations
- Local council says only national Boy Scouts can reinstate gay leader
Sitting in front of a group of high-level Charleston, S.C. investors, Ohio Gov. John Kasich laid out his presidential strategy in about as plainspoken a manner as possible. “It’s all about New Hampshire,” he said, during a lunchtime visit to the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce — part of a two-stop trip to South Carolina that will end tonight at a tap room in nearby Mt. Pleasant.
- The Briefcase
- Criminal Minds
- CSI: Cyber
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- CBS Summer Showcase - The Mentalist
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Franklin County Courts Using Innovative Child Support Program http://t.co/a2DqmLshVz03:20 PM - 27 May 15
jerry10tv Injured vets are facing another battle back home to receive medical care. Don’t miss a special report by @Nathan10TV at 5:4502:28 PM - 18 May 15
kristyn10tv RT @Glenn10TV: At 5:30, how some of Ohio's most violent criminals are finding light in the darkest of places. I hope you'll watch. http://t…04:37 PM - 21 May 15
chris10tv LARGE HAIL--- Live Doppler 10 Radar detecting 1.00" hail in NW Ohio. Several reports of trees down near Toledo. http://t.co/KVr2AnJNOT03:13 PM - 27 May 15
domtiberi .@MekkaDonMusic @10TV u r the best my man! !01:07 AM - 27 May 15