A flight from Columbus to Chicago made an emergency landing in Indianapolis Thursday night.
Chance of Rain
Latest In Central Ohio
More Couples May Have Been Fooled By Adoption Hoax
A couple from Central Ohio tells 10TV more couples now report being fooled by the same adoption hoax. Read the latest.
- Nationwide Protests Against Police Brutality
- Family Upset About Drunk Driver's Sentence For Fatal Crash
- OSU Safety Rides Feature New Messages
- Stealing History: Wrought Iron Thefts Plague Historic Olde Towne East
- Columbus Flight Makes Emergency Landing In Indianapolis
- Morrow County Scraps Plans For New EMS Provider And Decides To Start Over
- Vice Squad Says Sex Trafficking Crimes On The Rise In Central Ohio
- Ohio Catholic Diocese Discourages Ice Challenge
- Lancaster Man Accused Of Hitting Bicyclist In Face Which Led To His Death
- Semi Driver Charged With Vehicular Homicide After Deadly Delaware County Crash
- Ohio Department Of Health Inks New Rules For Tattoos & Piercings
- Woman Caught With Drugs In Folded Lottery Ticket Bashes Head While In Back Of Cop Car
- Woman wins $4.3M in texting while driving case
- Delaware Police On Alert After Online Purge Threat
Scattered Showers, Storms Expected Tonight And Tomorrow
It will continue to rain tonight and tomorrow. Get your complete 10TV forecast so that you can plan your day.
- Kentucky Firefighters Injured Using Ladder Truck While Helping Band With Ice Bucket Challenge
- Governor Orders Withdrawal of Missouri National Guard from Ferguson
- Muggy With A Chance For Showers
- American Ebola Patients Released From Atlanta Hospital
- Two People Attacked By Pit Bulls In West Columbus
- Major Gas Leak Forces Evacuation Of Bishop Ready High School
- ALS Chapter of Columbus & Southern Ohio Gets Big Boost From Ice Bucket Challenge
- Akron Woman Sentenced After Attacking School Officials Over Visitor's Badge
- Man Named Stoner Faces Drug Charges In Virginia
- Ohio State University President To Meet With Band Leaders To Discuss Future
- Youth Coach Delivers Inspiring Speech To Team
- Meyer Talks About How Ohio State Buckeyes Will Move Forward Without Braxton
The Bengals and Vontaze Burfict agreed to a three-year contract extension that will pay the Pro Bowl linebacker through 2017.
- Mud, slides close roads, trap motorists in Wash.
- Hernandez fiancee to ask judge to drop charges
- His '90 murder rap tossed, man to be released
- Vermont dignitaries expected for Jeffords funeral
FOWLER, N.Y. (AP) — An investigator says a northern New York couple kidnapped two Amish sisters from their family farm stand with a plan to turn them into slaves but released them after becoming frightened by news reports.
- Dominican Republic bans Miley Cyrus concert
- US inspector finds Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba trip legal
- 6,500 tickets sold for pipeline opposition concert
- Jon Hamm hopes Ferguson will come out stronger
NEW YORK (AP) — "Motown the Musical" is taking a break from Broadway.
- FitzGerald alleges Kasich waffling on Common Core
- 26 accused in drug trafficking conspiracy in Ohio
- Truck driver pleads not guilty in fatal Ohio crash
- State won't sell naming rights for Ohio Turnpike
Gov. John Kasich pleaded with hundreds of Republican-leaning lawyers and judges today to help five women he appointed to various judgeships win their races this fall, including Ohio Supreme Court Justice Judith L. French.
- Preseason NFL Football - Oakland Raiders @ Green Bay Packers
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV RT @Chris10TV: Rain is coming down pretty hard across Franklin County. Be careful if you are still up and driving as we have standing wate…12:31 AM - 22 Aug 14
jerry10tv OSU has a special free service for students who don't like to walk alone at night. Details at 11. http://t.co/kEw9pSRTtT10:36 PM - 21 Aug 14
kristyn10tv RT @SouthsideSTAY: @Kristyn10TV Hi Kristyn, my next DM to you will be relevant to you as a GVillage/Southside resident. Kindly follow @Sout…09:13 PM - 21 Aug 14
chris10tv Rain is coming down pretty hard across Franklin County. Be careful if you are still up and driving as we have standing water on roads.12:30 AM - 22 Aug 14
domtiberi Please check out @bretmichaels web site down below and the support he is showing to @mariasmessage http://t.co/iKxskZxTxS10:58 PM - 21 Aug 14