Negotiations for a fair deal with DirecTV were unsuccessful and they have removed WBNS 10TV from their system.
Latest In Central Ohio
SC Teen Sues DMV After Being Told To Remove Makeup
A 16-year-old in South Carolina is suing the state's Department of Motor Vehicles because the agency won't allow the teen to take a driver's license photo wearing makeup.
- Columbus Public Health to Spray Several Areas For Mosquitoes This Week
- Franklin Township Trustees Get Physical Over Trash Service Dispute
- Ohio State Rolls Out New Changes On & Off The Football Field
- Suspect Being Questioned In Connection To 4 Deaths In Bucyrus
- Village Police Department Struggles To Survive In Northeast Franklin County
- Foggy Tonight, Sunny & Pleasant On Wednesday
- In Light Of Celebrity Hacks, How To Protect Your Data
- 10 Investigates: Inspector’s Report Confirms Toddler Fight Video
- Home Depot Investigating Credit Card Data Breach
Mantis Coaster To End Its Ride At Cedar Point
The amusement park is getting rid of the Mantis after 18 years. Find out more.
- Teens Escape Tennessee Juvenile Center
- Video Purports To Show Beheading Of Second U.S. Journalist
- Chance For Rain Continues Through The Evening
- Classes Resume After Morning Bomb Threat To South High School
- NTSB: Pilot In Northeast Ohio Plane Crash Was Trying To Return To Airport
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty To Assault In Washington
- Funeral Set For Ohio Guardsman Killed On Highway
- Ohio Gas Prices Higher To Start Work Week Following Holiday
- New Schools For New School Year For South-Western City School Students
- Ohio State Buckeyes Prep For Night Game With Virginia Tech
- Cincinnati Bengals Make It Through Preseason Without Major Injuries
- Buckeyes Overcome Slow Start To Top Navy
Fans attending games at the ‘Shoe can expect to see a few differences on and off the field from a year ago.
- Lawyer says family of girl with Uzi is devastated
- Jurors in former Va. governor's corruption case to resume deliberations Wednesday
- Candidates in Alaska governor's race join forces
- Preschools latest to take on green movement
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — The first Air Force instructor convicted of rape in a sex scandal at one of the nation's busiest military training centers has died in prison.
- Parents of expelled students sue school district
- Cleveland police officer shoots, kills suspect
- Statehouse conservatives push for action on photo ID law for voters
- Convictions upheld in Ohio death penalty case
U.S. Sen. Sherrod Brown wants to help Dr. Mark Piacentini and others by passing the Recovery Enhancement for Addiction Treatment Act, federal legislation that would allow health-care providers to offer more people medically assisted treatment for heroin addiction.
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV BREAKING NEWS Ramp from SR 36/37 to I-71 in Delaware Co. shutdown because of an overturned semi. http://t.co/40qOqvHmT406:42 PM - 02 Sep 14
jerry10tv Tired of that obnoxious fan in front of you at OSU Football Games? Just whip out your cellphone and text: BRUTUS... http://t.co/fy89RrTrg903:43 PM - 02 Sep 14
kristyn10tv Why are post-holiday workdays sooooo tough?09:08 AM - 02 Sep 14
chris10tv 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight Saturday into the day Sunday. #ohwx11:22 PM - 29 Aug 14
domtiberi RT @ODOT_SEOhio: Thank you @DOMTIBERI - everyone please RT to show your support for @mariasmessage http://t.co/0a5amp3LE512:33 PM - 02 Sep 14