Latest In Central Ohio
11 Arrested In Connection To Marion Heroin EpidemicChief Collins said the new form of heroin, “Blue Drop” heroin, is becoming all too familiar for local law enforcement and first responders.
Community Gathers To Remember Murdered 5-Year-OldMore than 100 people gathered at a Bellefontaine park to remember Michael Barton.
NY socialite Gigi Jordan gets 15 years for killing autistic 8-year-old sonJordan said she killed her son with a poisonous cocktail of drugs, vodka and juice in the luxury Peninsula Hotel in midtown Manhattan in February 2010 out of "a mother's love."
A Bite Out Of Crime: K-9 Partner Saves Deputy Under AttackWhen a deputy approached a parked car, two men came out of the dark and jumped him with a box cutter
Bob Evans Farms Planning To Sell HeadquartersThe company plans to then lease the property from the new owner.
Police release photos of box where Missouri woman was held captiveThe department said they had to partially dismantle the wooden box to remove it from the suspect's home.
Boston Still Has Snow Piles And They're Filled With TrashA 75-foot-high snow mound in Boston's Seaport District has been reduced to a three-story pile of dirt and trash.
Mystery Of Disappearing Holes In Swiss Cheese Solved
A Swiss agricultural institute discovered that tiny specks of hay are responsible for the famous holes in cheeses like Emmentaler or Appenzeller.
- Drones aid search for Texas, Oklahoma flood victims
- Make-A-Wish Brings Splash Park To 8-Year-Old Girl
- Homeowners Helps Police Catch Suspected Burglar
- Join Dom Tiberi’s Backyard BBQ This Summer
- Home Health Aide Convicted Of Rape May Receive New Trial
- Forecast: Partly Cloudy, Pleasant Thursday Evening
- Teens Arrested Over Bomb Threats At Watkins Memorial; Face Felony Charges
- Automakers, Gov't To Reveal Models In Expanded Takata Recall
- Baltimore Gets Bloodier As Arrests Drop Post-Freddie Gray
- Fight over hotel waffle maker gets 30 people kicked out
- Blame Tinder? Officials eye social media for rise in STDs
- Cardale Jones On ESPN The Magazine College Football Preview Issue Cover
- Former Buckeyes Walk-On Turned Rapper Releases Ezekiel Elliott Song
- LeBron's triple-double helps Cavs top Hawks in thriller
- Rahal leads Honda with fifth-place finish in Indy 500
The Cleveland Browns will bring the dawg pound to Ohio Stadium just before the start of the season.
- USS Arizona Memorial dock repairs expected to take a week
- 2016 hopefuls Christie, Cruz court Jewish donors in New York
- Man gets 50 years in shooting at National Guard armory
- 'Friday' actor-comedian Reynaldo Rey dies at 75
NOWATA, Okla. (AP) — Authorities say two people are in custody and a manhunt is underway in southeastern Kansas after an Oklahoma police officer was shot in the head during a pursuit.
- DC transit officials suspend issue-oriented ads after Muhammad submission
- Hozier, Nick Jonas to perform at daytime iHeartRadio fest
- Hulu pulls '19 Kids' after allegations against Josh Duggar
- 'Teen Mom 2' personality jailed on domestic violence charge
HONG KONG (AP) — IMAX is planning to sell shares of its China unit on the Hong Kong stock exchange.
- Fentanyl-laced heroin takes heavy toll in Marion County
- FBI reviewing police shooting of man at Dayton-area Wal-Mart
- Ohio company sentenced for dumping wastewater from drilling
- Commission to discuss Ohio police training requirements
The new chairman of the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio had a chance on Thursday to rule on income guarantees for certain power plants, but he decided to leave the matter open, with no timetable for resolution. Andre Porter was sworn in last month and faces a docket in which three electricity utilities — American Electric Power, Duke Energy and FirstEnergy — are asking for income guarantees for certain plants. Environmentalists and others say the requests amount to little more than bailouts.
- Undercover Boss
- Hawaii Five-0
- Blue Bloods
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- CBS Summer Showcase - The Mentalist
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV JUST IN: Our first look at the semi crash blocking lanes of U.S. 23 NB near Shanahan Rd. in Delaware County. http://t.co/HO0yq4BmSv12:44 AM - 29 May 15
jerry10tv Injured vets are facing another battle back home to receive medical care. Don’t miss a special report by @Nathan10TV at 5:4502:28 PM - 18 May 15
kristyn10tv RT @Glenn10TV: At 5:30, how some of Ohio's most violent criminals are finding light in the darkest of places. I hope you'll watch. http://t…04:37 PM - 21 May 15
chris10tv LIVE on #Periscope: 10TV Columbus Ohio ---LIVE Weather https://t.co/mXyIdgVfq511:16 PM - 28 May 15