Travis Bonham went on the run for five days before Mount Vernon Police found and captured him on Sunday. Court records say he confessed to the killings, telling police he was high on bath salts at the time.
Latest In Central Ohio
Cops: Man brings human skull to Fla. shopping plazaAuthorities in central Florida have a mystery on their hands after a homeless man brought a human skull to a shopping center.
Florida couple convicted after selling home with sinkholeThe previous owners, Glenn and Kathryn Jasen, had said on a real estate disclosure form that they had no knowledge of sinkholes at the home.
Florida king cobra wouldn't go quietly into custodyThe snake had been missing from its owner's home since Sept. 1 and was found Wednesday in the garage about a half-mile away.
Witness: Train hero broke up fight between man, womanIn the ensuing brawl, Stone was outnumbered and stabbed several times, but the airman didn't cry out in pain or stumble as he jogged away.
No Alcohol Allowed On Arena District Streets Despite New LawOhio lawmakers cleared the way for the creation of an entertainment district allowing for open containers.
Pressure builds on Paul Ryan to run for House SpeakerThe pressure is on Rep. Paul Ryan, the GOP vice presidential nominee in 2012, to run for House speaker in the chaotic aftermath of Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's sudden decision to abandon his campaign for the post.
Facing ban on orca breeding, SeaWorld contemplates next moveSeaWorld says denying orcas' their ability to breed is cruel, but it was unclear Friday whether the corporation will fight such a ban at its California park and risk further hurting attendance.
Obama: Americans must 'come together' on gun crimesObama had pledged immediately after the shooting to "politicize" the issue.
- Pickerington Schools Reinstates Pay For Teacher Charged In Deadly Domestic Dispute
- Homicide Charges Dropped For Pickerington Teacher
- Dramatic 911 Call Reveals New Details In Deadly Fairfield Co. Domestic Dispute
- Glass Bridge 3,500 Feet Above Ground Cracks
- Homicide victim found on hiking trail with hurt dog on leash
Ohio prison officials challenge FDA stand on execution drug
With two dozen scheduled executions in limbo, Ohio sent a forceful letter to Washington on Friday asserting that the state believes it can obtain a lethal-injection drug from overseas without violating any laws.
- "I Bet He Likes You": Post From Central Ohio Parent Goes Viral
- Evening Forecast: Becoming Partly Cloudy, Chilly
- $1 Million Bond For Man Charged With Killing Mother, Girlfriend
- Ohio State Homecoming: Parade Route, Parking Info & More
- Ohio State Vs. Maryland: 5 Things To Watch For During Saturday's Game
- 1 Dead, 3 Wounded In Shooting At Northern Arizona University
- Reporter's Notebook: Choose Love Over Fear
- Obama Considers Executive Action On Gun Background Checks
- One Man Shot Across The Street From An East Columbus Bar
- Toy Train Ride Crashes At Ohio Mall
- Suspects In California Yoga Teacher's Death Tied To Second Killing
- Ex-Louisville recruit JaQuan Lyle confirms escort allegations for NCAA
- 10 Things To Know: Ohio State VS. Maryland
- Dead body discovered in porta-potty outside of Bengals stadium
- No. 1 Ohio State Sees Turnaround Coming Against Maryland
Ohio State thinks it has problems with turnovers, red zone woes and penalties, but the defending national champions are undefeated and looking pretty good compared to Maryland.
- 2 suspects identified in slaying of 'San Quentin 6' inmate
- Shark bites surfer on Oahu's North Shore
- Oregon pot stores sell more than $11 million in first 5 days
- California governor OKs medical marijuana regulations
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. (AP) — Hundreds of winter coats earmarked for inmates near Philadelphia will instead warm the homeless because they arrived in a too-familiar shade of prison blue.
- Nick Jonas, Rick Ross, Meek Mill added to Tidal concert
- Germany hopes to exhibit some works from Gurlitt collection
- Saudi Arabia summons Czech ambassador over 'Satanic Verses'
- Thai beauty queen to dress like a tuk-tuk at Miss Universe
NEW YORK (AP) — Two-time Tony Award-winner John Cullum has gotten the ultimate stage honor — a theater named after him.
- Ohio might have a way to legally import execution drugs
- Ohio indictment alleges NY woman injected son's feeding tube
- Ohio boy severely injured in pool accident is invited to dance
- Judge ends oversight in Ohio Amish girl's chemo fight
WASHINGTON — Brushing aside objections from a handful of conservatives, a bipartisan majority of U.S. House lawmakers employed a rare parliamentary maneuver Friday that likely will lead to retaining a federal agency that helps American companies export their products.
- The Amazing Race
- Hawaii Five-0
- Blue Bloods
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Cops: Man brings human skull to Fla. shopping plaza http://t.co/iVZK5LEiiF07:39 PM - 09 Oct 15
jerry10tv RT @ColsCitySchools: Thanks to @Jerry10TV & #RayMiller for sharing their leadership advice w/students @ColsCitySchools Ft. Hayes HS today v…10:33 AM - 29 Sep 15
kristyn10tv @tammyfoster1972 @10Investigates @Chris10TV @ScottLight10TV @10TV I will!12:42 AM - 09 Oct 15
chris10tv UPDATE-- Great news to report from the James. @Kristyn10TV's surgery was a success! #BeatCancer #10TV http://t.co/mc3mfOmzkZ04:41 PM - 09 Oct 15
domtiberi .@Browns Fans are you happy? We are carrying the #Browns taking on the #Ravens on Sunday. #10tv05:28 PM - 09 Oct 15