Latest In Central Ohio
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY - Current Snow Emergencies, Road Conditions & Weather ForecastGet the latest forecast, road information and road conditions from 10TV.
Heavy Snow Prompts Level 3 Snow Emergencies Across Southern OhioSeveral counties in southern Ohio are under a Level 3 Snow Emergency which means only emergency vehicles on the road.
School Lock Downs Lifted Following Police SituationThree schools in northeast Columbus were locked down due to a police situation.
Cleveland Will Host First Republican Primary DebateThe first GOP presidential debate will be held in the city that will also host the Republican National Convention.
Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts Over Animal Treatment ConcernsThe Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus is ending its iconic elephant acts.
Unexepected Number of Homeless Strains Resources of Community Shelter BoardThe Community Shelter Board won't allow the homeless to risk death by sleeping outside and makes room for all of them, but is struggling to meet the need.
New Cincinnati Law Allows Owners To Be Fined $15,000 For Dog BitesA new Cincinnati law meant to hold pet owners accountable for dog bites allows for fines of up to $15,000.
Body Of Missing Ohio Construction Worker Found Buried In SnowAn autopsy is planned on a body found buried in the snow near downtown Dayton.
- Ohio Sheriff Asks Wanted Man On Facebook To Turn Himself In, Suspect Complies
- Weather Geek Report: When the snow will arrive and how much to expect in your area
- Ohio Neighbors Feud When One Shovels Sidewalk As Good Deed
- Family Releases Statement On Bobbi Kristina's 22nd Birthday
- FDA Warns Against "Keepsake" Ultrasounds
10 Things To Know For Thursday, March 5
A daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday. Get the details here.
- Today In History Thursday, March 5
- Southern Ohio Residents Crave Spring Amid Another Round Of Heavy Snow
- Franklin County Coroner Says Columbus VA 'Disrespecting' Veterans
- With Dwindling Calamity Days, School Districts Scramble To Make Up Lost Classes
- Winter Storm Warning: Up To 4 Inches Of Snow Possible In Southern Ohio
- Police Pursue Armed Robbery Suspect Who Targeted Three East Columbus Businesses
- Tips For Parents - What To Do If Your Child Is Cyberbullied
- Roads Closed, Schools Dismiss Early Due To Flooding In Athens County
- Columbus Man Accused Of Using Juveniles To Distribute Drugs
- Quest Continues To Make 'Hang On Sloopy' Ohio's Official Rock Song
- Seinfeld Actor, Ohio Native Daniel Von Bargen Dies
- Arnold Sports Festival Adding Events And Locations For 2015
- Baby Penguin Named After Buckeye Running Back
- Columbus Crew Announce Stadium Naming Rights
- Blue Jackets trade James Wisniewski to Ducks
D'Angelo Russell scored 28 points and coach Thad Matta tied the school record for wins in No. 23 Ohio State's 77-67 victory over Penn State on Wednesday night.
- Average US rate on 30-year mortgage drops to 3.75 percent
- Aaron Hernandez trial resumes with tire track testimony
- Kentucky sees new 20-inch snowfall
- Judge nixes motion to limit bomb survivors' grisly testimony
DOVER, Del. (AP) — Delaware prosecutors say they will not file criminal charges against NASCAR driver Kurt Busch following allegations of domestic violence by his ex-girlfriend.
- Book by Sen. Ted Cruz to be published June 30
- 'Duang!' Chinese poke fun at Jackie Chan with nonsense word
- 'Shadow of Mordor,' 'Monument Valley' win big at game awards
- Elizabeth McCracken wins $20,000 short story prize
NEW DELHI (AP) — India's home minister says the government will act against the British Broadcasting Corporation for ignoring a court order and airing a documentary about a fatal New Delhi gang rape in which one of the attackers blames the victim.
- Ohio killer gets money after dog bites off part of his nose
- Education panel will critique Ohio’s new PARCC exams
- Ohio Politics Now: Gov. John Kasich's tax proposal slammed by left, right
- Ohio House passes bill to ease overdose drug access, make 'Hang on Sloopy' state song
The U.S. Supreme Court said today it will hear oral arguments on April 28 in four cases that are likely to determine if states can ever ban gay marriage.
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Odd Couple
- The Big Bang Theory
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV FDA Warns Against "Keepsake" Ultrasounds http://t.co/PuDtTFPaMT http://t.co/IaGwgUtHeK10:27 AM - 05 Mar 15
jerry10tv This will be a lot of fun! Great singers. Big laughs. http://t.co/5FDvBNeYn104:22 PM - 03 Mar 15
kristyn10tv My girl, Little Miss Roxy - snug on a cold,snowy night! Your forecast on 10TV News at 11 (and share your warm pics!) http://t.co/OqHhxSmcZ309:45 PM - 04 Mar 15
chris10tv RT @gedrak: @Chris10TV the 12 inches in Portsmouth is correct. It's a mess. http://t.co/z4R9JaD7WM10:40 AM - 05 Mar 15
domtiberi RT @Safe_Roads: Ohio - Sportscaster urges lawmakers to pass Distracted Driving legislation.http://t.co/RjH23USE5R @DOMTIBERI @AAAOhio @Ohio…10:45 AM - 05 Mar 15