Latest In Central Ohio
Teenager Killed In East Columbus ShootingThe victim was only 15 years old. A 15-year-old has been charged with the murder.
Obama To Nominate Scalia Successor 'In Due Time'President Barack Obama declared Saturday night he would seek to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Justice Antonin Scalia, charging into a heated and likely prolonged election-year fight with Republicans in Congress.
Kenton Police Officer Speaks About Being Shot in the Line of Duty“I was afraid I was going to die because there was a lot of blood,” Newfer said.
Columbus Police Investigating Woman's DeathColumbus police are investigating after finding a woman dead inside an apartment Friday afternoon.
Recap Of Tonight's Republican Presidential DebateThe Republican candidates took the stage in South Carolina ahead of the state's primary.
Evening Forecast: Cold & Mostly Clear, Lows Back In The Single Digits TonightThis evening will be bitterly cold with a slight chance for a few flurries tonight. Get the forecast.
WATCH: CBS News Republican Presidential DebateCBS News political director and "Face the Nation" host John Dickerson will moderate Saturday night's debate among the six remaining GOP candidates.
- Cops Kill Suspect After Violent Machete Attack At Northeast Columbus Restaurant
- Weather Geek Report: Updated Look At Presidents' Day Storm
- Don't Set Your iPhone's Date To January 1, 1970
- Columbus Police, FBI Investigate Possible Motive For Machete Attacks
- Les Wexner Assumes Leadership Of Victoria’s Secret Following CEO’s Resignation
Scalia Death Sparks Election-Year Fight Over Filling Vacancy
Justice Antonin Scalia's death immediately sparked a new and heated election-year fight over whether President Barack Obama should fill the high court vacancy
- Florida hospital cited for forcing woman who died from ER
- Multiple fatalities reported in big I-78 pileup; 40 taken to hospitals in Pennsylvania
- 1,000 pages of Clinton emails released; 84 classifications
- Pope calls on Mexican bishops to challenge threat posed by drug trade
- Noise harder on children than adults, hinders how they learn
- Teen Arrested For Burglarizing Almost A Dozen Central Ohio Homes
- Army Looks To Recruit More Women, Adapt Physical Testing
- WHO Reports Rise Of Neurological Disorder In Zika Outbreak
- Two Louisiana Police Officers Shot During Confrontation
- Best Bets: Ideas For An Affordable Valentine's Day
- Sub-zero Wind Chills For Saturday Morning
- 14 Buckeyes Invited To Participate In NFL Combine
- Columbus Crew SC Unveil New "For Columbus" Kit
- Browns Deny Lying About Johnny Manziel's Concussion
- Maurice Clarett Pleads Guilty To Drunk Driving Charge
One of the most-celebrated wrestlers in the history of Ohio State University has passed away.
- 'Spotlight,' 'Big Short' win Writers Guild of America awards
- The Latest: Cruz, Trump offer closing arguments to SC
- Australian shepherd wins agility at Westminster
- Cincinnati man shot to death; police make arrest
RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. (AP) — The guest list at the Sunnylands estate in Southern California reads like a roster of the rich and famous, from years past to today: Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope, Bill Gates and Queen Elizabeth II, to name a few.
- Czech designer, architect Borek Sipek dies at age 66
- Ai Weiwei art project in Berlin features refugee life vests
- Rock band kicks off rescheduled tour after Paris carnage
- Documentary "Fire at Sea" open at Berlin Film Festival
LONDON (AP) — The head of the British Academy Film and Television Awards says its annual ceremony does not feature more ethnic minority nominees because the film industry itself is not diverse enough.
- Veterans Affairs starts probe into Cincinnati medical center
- Ex-assistant challenges incumbent in Ohio prosecutor race
- Former island police chief wants hearing in appeal of firing
- Ex-Traficant aide pleads guilty to bank fraud charges
CINCINNATI (AP) — Ohio police say they are investigation the shooting death of a man in Cincinnati and have made an arrest.
- Madam Secretary
- The Good Wife
- CSI: Cyber
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Recap Of Tonight's Republican Presidential Debate https://t.co/aLTs7i8ION #10TV11:49 PM - 13 Feb 16
jerry10tv Meet one of America's few remaining Buffalo Soldiers. He lives in Columbus, too! Watch my story @ 6:15 tonight. https://t.co/46UBpTPnpt03:48 PM - 11 Feb 16
kristyn10tv RT @10TV: Witness Describes His Attempt To Stop Machete Attack Suspect https://t.co/ezKht675oH #10TV10:22 PM - 12 Feb 16
chris10tv WEATHER GEEK REPORT--- New information on Monday's storm. Find out how much snow here: https://t.co/2Ar6OtXw0L https://t.co/tatrZLY4AD10:25 PM - 12 Feb 16
domtiberi Happy Bithday mom... https://t.co/wMxSJPkCw307:01 PM - 13 Feb 16