Latest In Central Ohio
Columbus Police Make Arrest in Blacklick Shootings
Columbus Police investigate two shootings in the Blacklick area. Read more.
- Man Shoots, Kills Man Inside Home Claiming Self Defense
- Columbus Police Basketball Team Plays Hoops In Honor Of Officer Battling Cancer
- Columbus Division Of Fire Holds Open House For New Recruits
- Columbus Firefighters Investigate East Columbus Apartment Fire
- Newark Fire Department Contains Apartment Fire
- Widow Speaks About Alleged Murder-Suicide Plot That Almost Took Her Life
- Cloudy With Chance of Rain/Snow Mix Tonight
- Ohio Attorney General Released From Hospital
- Three Americans On Board Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight
US Navy Sends Destroyer To Help In Plane Search
US Navy sends destroyer to help in plane search. Read more.
- Stolen European Passports On Missing Plane
- Deadly Shooting At West Columbus Home
- Today In History, March 8
- Family Pleads For Answers About Father's Murder
- DeWine In Cincinnati Hospital After Falling Ill Before Speech
- Malaysia Airlines Plane Missing With 239 People Aboard
- Mother Shot While Protecting Child During Chillicothe Home Invasion
- Chillicothe Police Launch Program To Quell Crime And Drug Activity
- Husted Orders Libertarian Candidates Off Primary Ballot
- Buckeyes Run In Big Ten Women's Tournament Ends
- Bell To Miss Spring Practice For Buckeyes
Columbus bounces back from rough outing in Chicago by blanking Nashville.
- Zirkle maintains Iditarod lead, reaches coast
- Scores arrested at Massachusetts 'Blarney Blowout'
- Kerry, Cruz and Crist poke fun at Gridiron Dinner
- Loud noise complaint leads to NYC heroin bust
AMHERST, Mass. (AP) — Police have arrested more than 70 people participating in the pre-St. Patrick's Day "Blarney Blowout" around the University of Massachusetts' flagship campus in Amherst.
- Connecticut could be 1st state to curb loud movies
- Former TV academy president Hank Rieger dies
- Vince Vaughn brings comedy festival to Nashville
- Mexico stops heavy metal concert, draws fire
CAIRO (AP) — A Saudi-owned satellite network says the signal of its Egyptian affiliate deliberately was jammed while it aired the country's top satirical program.
- Ohioans enjoy break from brutal cold
- Ohio letting students try out new exams
- Man whose family fled Iraq an Ohio student leader
- OH board suspends doctor's license after '08 crash
WARREN, Ohio (AP) — A northeast Ohio school district says it won't use a man as a substitute teacher again after he allegedly spanked two young students.
- The Amazing Race 24
- The Good Wife
- The Mentalist
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV 10TV: Columbus Police Basketball Team Plays Hoops In Honor Of Officer Battling Cancer http://t.co/hU4Ze26MWt01:24 AM - 09 Mar 14
jerry10tv State A.G. Mike DeWine rushed to a Cincinnati hospital feeling ill.02:09 PM - 07 Mar 14
kristyn10tv @pony28966 Thanks -- I think! ;)08:28 PM - 07 Mar 14
chris10tv First blooms of the year??? 10TV viewer Susan sent me this pic from Pataskala. #ohwx http://t.co/TbMJn9xIHq06:02 PM - 07 Mar 14
domtiberi Please wish my daughter Kelsey a Happy Birthday.... she is 23 today... she will always remain my little girl... http://t.co/8YgXAEN1Jz03:18 AM - 07 Mar 14