Latest In Central Ohio
Plane Skids Off Runway At New York's LaGuardia AirportPort Authority police say all personnel and passengers have been evacuated off the plane
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY - Current Snow Emergencies, Road Conditions & Weather ForecastGet the latest forecast, road information and road conditions from 10TV.
Heavy Snow Prompts Level 3 Snow Emergencies Across Southern OhioSeveral counties in southern Ohio are under a Level 3 Snow Emergency which means only emergency vehicles on the road.
Ohio State University Sorority Under Investigation For HazingA sorority on the Ohio State University campus is being investigated for an alleged hazing incident.
FDA Warns Against "Keepsake" UltrasoundsThere may be no greater thrill than seeing your baby for the 1st time, but the government and some doctors say a growing trend could have hidden dangers
Ohio Bill Would Keep Schools From Using Proficiency Test Results To Hold Back StudentsOhio senators have passed a bill to bar schools from using the results of new proficiency tests to determine a student's advancement to the next grade level.
U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Ohio's Same-Sex Marriage Case In AprilOhio's ban on same-sex marriage will be in the spotlight in the high court at the end of April.
School Lock Downs Lifted Following Police SituationThree schools in northeast Columbus were locked down due to a police situation.
- Ohio Sheriff Asks Wanted Man On Facebook To Turn Himself In, Suspect Complies
- Weather Geek Report: When the snow will arrive and how much to expect in your area
- Ohio Neighbors Feud When One Shovels Sidewalk As Good Deed
- Family Releases Statement On Bobbi Kristina's 22nd Birthday
- FDA Warns Against "Keepsake" Ultrasounds
Cleveland Will Host First Republican Primary Debate
The first GOP presidential debate will be held in the city that will also host the Republican National Convention.
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts Over Animal Treatment Concerns
- Unexepected Number of Homeless Strains Resources of Community Shelter Board
- New Cincinnati Law Allows Owners To Be Fined $15,000 For Dog Bites
- Body Of Missing Ohio Construction Worker Found Buried In Snow
- 10 Things To Know For Thursday, March 5
- Today In History Thursday, March 5
- Southern Ohio Residents Crave Spring Amid Another Round Of Heavy Snow
- Franklin County Coroner Says Columbus VA 'Disrespecting' Veterans
- With Dwindling Calamity Days, School Districts Scramble To Make Up Lost Classes
- Winter Storm Warning: Up To 4 Inches Of Snow Possible In Southern Ohio
- Police Pursue Armed Robbery Suspect Who Targeted Three East Columbus Businesses
- Arnold Sports Festival Adding Events And Locations For 2015
- Baby Penguin Named After Buckeye Running Back
- Columbus Crew Announce Stadium Naming Rights
- Blue Jackets trade James Wisniewski to Ducks
D'Angelo Russell scored 28 points and coach Thad Matta tied the school record for wins in No. 23 Ohio State's 77-67 victory over Penn State on Wednesday night.
- Iranian role in fighting IS in Iraq: Where will it lead?
- Jodi Arias won't be sentenced to death after jury deadlocks
- Utah LGBT anti-discrimination bill passes 1st test
- Student injuries reported in Washington school bus accident
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A convicted killer whose nose was partially bitten off by a dog in a prison program will get $7,500 in damages from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.
- Comedy Central's 'Too Many Stars' means plenty of laughs
- Dying wish comes true: Dutch woman with ALS sees Rembrandts
- Andrew Solomon is new president of PEN American Center
- India says it will act against BBC for airing banned film
CHICAGO (AP) — Announcer Craig Sager is returning to his familiar spot on the NBA sideline after being treated for leukemia.
- Ohio inmate bitten by dog in prison program gets $7,500
- Boehner, others push for Obama to send weapons to help Ukraine
- Ohio releases city of Akron from fiscal caution list
- U.S. Supreme Court to hear Ohio's same-sex marriage cases April 28
Ohio prison officials want state lawmakers to tweak the law enabling judges to approve early release of severely incapacitated inmates, including two who are brain-dead and on life support. The state is paying $1 million a year for medical care for these inmates, many of whom don’t even know they are in prison, said Stuart Hudson, chief of medical services for the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Odd Couple
- The Big Bang Theory
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV FDNY: Plane skidding off runway at #LGA was close to "bigger disaster" http://t.co/zOKTuI5uaW http://t.co/zQcoOuq83E01:12 PM - 05 Mar 15
jerry10tv This will be a lot of fun! Great singers. Big laughs. http://t.co/5FDvBNeYn104:22 PM - 03 Mar 15
kristyn10tv My girl, Little Miss Roxy - snug on a cold,snowy night! Your forecast on 10TV News at 11 (and share your warm pics!) http://t.co/OqHhxSmcZ309:45 PM - 04 Mar 15
chris10tv RT @KFAD_Glutenfree: @Chris10TV March is NOT being nice! http://t.co/68wcDLbwkQ11:47 AM - 05 Mar 15
domtiberi Just curious. If you are a Buckeye fan please Re-tweet this. If you are a @Crew Fan favor this Tweet. I want to see how the numbers go.01:36 PM - 05 Mar 15