Latest In Central Ohio
Health Officials Look For People Who Had Contact With Ebola Patient
Three members of the ambulance crew that transported a man diagnosed with Ebola to a Dallas hospital have tested negative for the virus and are restricted to their homes.
- Brightening Skies, Seasonable Temps On Wednesday
- Newark Native Jerrie Mock, The First Woman To Fly Around The World, Has Died
- Judge Rules That Reynoldsburg Schools Will Remain Open
- Hocking College Student Found Dead In Columbus
- Expert: Ohio Remains Premier Battleground State Despite Lopsided Race For Governor
- Young Women And Breast Cancer
- Central Ohio Realtors Review Policies Following Arkansas Murder
- Spokesman Says No Layoffs Planned At Wright-Patt AFB
- Police Board Ohio School Bus And Seize Cap Guns From 6-Year-Old Student
10 Things To Know For Wednesday
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday.
- Today In History, October 1
- Columbus Woman Tapped To Help Shape The NFL's Family Violence Policy
- Porch Parents Initiative Aims To Keep Neighborhood School Children Safe
- Former Convict with a Gun Rode Elevator With Obama
- Ohio State Plans To Train Students In Residence Halls On Sexual Violence Awareness
- Officials Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed In The U.S.
- Pipe Bombs Found in Manhunt for PA Trooper Ambush Suspect
- Third Swatting Prank Call Reported In Central Ohio This Year
- Ex-Death Row Inmate Hopes His Story Will Reform Ohio Executions
- Cincinnati Football Staffer Fired After Arrest
- NEW VIDEO Shows Ohio State Student Getting Onto Football Field In The Horseshoe
- Ohio State Looks To Keep Momentum On Offense
The president/CEO of the Columbus Urban League is scheduled to meet at NFL headquarters in New York Friday at noon.
- Federal appeals court to mull guns in post offices
- Report IDs 'major weaknesses' at nuclear-arms lab
- Trial set in deadly Vegas Strip shooting, crash
- Kids who had contact with Ebola patient monitored
CROTON-ON-HUDSON, N.Y. (AP) — A New York supermarket employee has been accused of leaving the store with $1,200 worth of meat hidden in his pants.
- LeBron James bringing his story to TV series
- Andre 3000: 'Will I be the 'Hey Ya!' guy forever?'
- First ladies get the 'Project Runway' treatment
- 'Truth' author Kenney wins Thurber humor prize
NEW YORK (AP) — Christopher Nolan's space epic "Interstellar" will open two days early in theaters projecting the movie on film, rather than digital.
- Witness: Police told man to drop gun at Wal-Mart
- Court allows challenge of breath-alcohol results
- Suspect found guilty in slayings of 4 in Akron
- Ohio to study 3 types of prison security drones
EAST CLEVELAND, Ohio (AP) — A federal judge in Rhode Island has ruled that a cash-strapped Cleveland suburb must pay at least $638,000 after defaulting on a years-old bill owed to an insolvent traffic camera company that was based in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Survivor San Juan Del Sur: Blood vs. Water
- Criminal Minds
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Dallas Ambulance Crew Tested For Ebola Virus After 1st U.S. Case Diagnosed http://t.co/3wXpkGWsZD12:42 PM - 01 Oct 14
jerry10tv Great opportunity to meet and ask questions of the people seeking your vote on November 4th! http://t.co/VlTypHBrmx03:12 PM - 30 Sep 14
kristyn10tv Having a breakfast conversation with Jeni's CEO John Lowe -- I wonder what his favorite flavor is?? #ColumbusChamberofCommerce07:11 AM - 01 Oct 14
chris10tv Nothing says fall like a turkey. Wait... Thanksgiving is how many days away??? #ohwx http://t.co/nGD1T0U7yc06:55 PM - 30 Sep 14
domtiberi .@OHWildBill yep that is what he does!!!12:56 PM - 01 Oct 14