Latest In Central Ohio
Weather Geek Report: As the snow leaves Ohio, the bitter cold arrivesClear skies, light winds and fresh cover can allow temperatures to rapidly fall. We'll be monitoring temperatures closely tonight as the cold will make digging out of today's snowstorm even harder.
Plane Skids Off Runway At New York's LaGuardia AirportPort Authority police say all personnel and passengers have been evacuated off the plane
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY - Current Snow Emergencies, Road Conditions & Weather ForecastGet the latest forecast, road information and road conditions from 10TV.
Heavy Snow Prompts Level 3 Snow Emergencies Across Southern OhioSeveral counties in southern Ohio are under a Level 3 Snow Emergency which means only emergency vehicles on the road.
Ohio State University Sorority Under Investigation For HazingA sorority on the Ohio State University campus is being investigated for an alleged hazing incident.
FDA Warns Against "Keepsake" UltrasoundsThere may be no greater thrill than seeing your baby for the 1st time, but the government and some doctors say a growing trend could have hidden dangers
Ohio Bill Would Keep Schools From Using Proficiency Test Results To Hold Back StudentsOhio senators have passed a bill to bar schools from using the results of new proficiency tests to determine a student's advancement to the next grade level.
U.S. Supreme Court To Hear Ohio's Same-Sex Marriage Case In AprilOhio's ban on same-sex marriage will be in the spotlight in the high court at the end of April.
- Ohio Sheriff Asks Wanted Man On Facebook To Turn Himself In, Suspect Complies
- Weather Geek Report: When the snow will arrive and how much to expect in your area
- Ohio Neighbors Feud When One Shovels Sidewalk As Good Deed
- Family Releases Statement On Bobbi Kristina's 22nd Birthday
- FDA Warns Against "Keepsake" Ultrasounds
School Lock Downs Lifted Following Police Situation
Three schools in northeast Columbus were locked down due to a police situation.
- Cleveland Will Host First Republican Primary Debate
- Ringling Bros. Ending Elephant Acts Over Animal Treatment Concerns
- Unexepected Number of Homeless Strains Resources of Community Shelter Board
- New Cincinnati Law Allows Owners To Be Fined $15,000 For Dog Bites
- Body Of Missing Ohio Construction Worker Found Buried In Snow
- 10 Things To Know For Thursday, March 5
- Today In History Thursday, March 5
- Southern Ohio Residents Crave Spring Amid Another Round Of Heavy Snow
- Franklin County Coroner Says Columbus VA 'Disrespecting' Veterans
- With Dwindling Calamity Days, School Districts Scramble To Make Up Lost Classes
- Winter Storm Warning: Up To 4 Inches Of Snow Possible In Southern Ohio
- Arnold Sports Festival Adding Events And Locations For 2015
- Baby Penguin Named After Buckeye Running Back
- Columbus Crew Announce Stadium Naming Rights
- Blue Jackets trade James Wisniewski to Ducks
D'Angelo Russell scored 28 points and coach Thad Matta tied the school record for wins in No. 23 Ohio State's 77-67 victory over Penn State on Wednesday night.
- Chain of kidney transplants begins in San Francisco hospital
- El Nino finally here; but this 1 is weak, weird and late
- Prosecutor says misspoke, man didn't claim to be Etan Patz
- Florida man brings neighbor's body to lawyer's office
CLEVELAND (AP) — A man has been sentenced to a year in prison for a hit-skip accident that resulted in the death of a 5-year-old boy running for a school bus in Cleveland in 2013.
- Arquette, Schwarzenegger films to premiere at Tribeca fest
- UN rights chief denounces anti-religious attacks
- Announcer Craig Sager returns from leukemia to NBA sideline
- Comedy Central's 'Too Many Stars' means plenty of laughs
TORONTO (AP) — Canada's government has confirmed that a Canadian pastor has been detained in North Korea.
- Ohio man sentenced to 1 year for fatal hit-skip of boy, 5
- U.S. Supreme Court to hear Ohio's same-sex marriage cases April 28
- Ohio inmate bitten by dog in prison program gets $7,500
- Boehner, others push for Obama to send weapons to help Ukraine
Ohio prison officials want state lawmakers to tweak the law enabling judges to approve early release of severely incapacitated inmates, including two who are brain-dead and on life support. The state is paying $1 million a year for medical care for these inmates, many of whom don’t even know they are in prison, said Stuart Hudson, chief of medical services for the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Odd Couple
- The Big Bang Theory
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV TRAFFIC ALERT: A truck fire on 270 EB – just north of 670 on the east side – has several lanes closed. Expect delays in the area.02:58 PM - 05 Mar 15
jerry10tv This will be a lot of fun! Great singers. Big laughs. http://t.co/5FDvBNeYn104:22 PM - 03 Mar 15
kristyn10tv My girl, Little Miss Roxy - snug on a cold,snowy night! Your forecast on 10TV News at 11 (and share your warm pics!) http://t.co/OqHhxSmcZ309:45 PM - 04 Mar 15
chris10tv RT @jsc_sniper33: @Chris10TV making our snow day productive with our snow turtle🐢 http://t.co/f30toNX4XS02:28 PM - 05 Mar 15
domtiberi .@briancommeans @ColumbusCrewSC The MLS is getting better. I would like to see the day when Euro Players come to MLS to play.03:07 PM - 05 Mar 15