Despite the passing of 30 years, friends and family of Barbara Frame were out in Zanesville Saturday, looking for answers in her disappearance. Get the story.
Latest In Central Ohio
Police Investigate Body Found After North Columbus Shooting
Columbus Police are investigating a shooting after a body was found near an apartment complex in North Columbus. Read more.
- Family And Friends Search For Answers In Zanesville Cold Case
- Saturday Evening To End With Cool Temperatures And Clear Skies
- Amber Alert Cancelled For Huber Heights Three-Year-Old
- Students Said School Gunman Was Homecoming Prince
- Woman Killed In West Columbus Crash
- Witnesses Chase Down Hit-Skip Driver After Deadly Crash
- Number Of People Infected With Ebola Hits 10,000
- One Person Critically-Injured In New Albany Motorcycle Crash
- Man Burned In Guernsey County Fracking Site Explosion
Couple Married For 60 Years Dies After Severe Crash
A couple in their 80s whose car was broadsided at a rural central Ohio intersection has died.
- Slightly Warmer Temperatures on Saturday
- School Shooter Will Not Be Charged With Escaping From Prison
- Today in History, October 25th
- Former Ohio State Marching Band Member Speaks Out About Tongue-In-Cheek Calendar Found In Waters’ Office
- Remains Found In Virginia Belong To Missing UVA Student Hannah Graham
- Ohio State University Students Launch ‘Buckeyes Against Ebola’
- Ohio Highway Patrol To Focus Efforts To End Fatal Semi-Truck Crashes
- Central Ohio Law Enforcement Working To Stay Ahead Of Terror Threats
- Cloudy & A Chance For Rain To Start The Weekend
- Penn State Fans Use Air Horns Outside Buckeye Hotel At 4 a.m.
- Former Ohio State Buckeye Aaron Craft Forced To Entertain Golden State Crowd
- Blue Jackets Score Game-Winner With 20 Seconds Left
J.T. Barrett shook off a rough game through the air with a pair of critical touchdown runs in overtime.
- Cuomo: Ebola quarantine may be hard to enforce
- Ships idle off Los Angeles amid port problems
- Feds: Man suspected of killing deputies during California shooting rampage was twice deported
- School shooting investigation
NEW YORK (AP) — The nurse who was quarantined at a New Jersey hospital because she had contact with Ebola patients in West Africa is criticizing the way she's been treated.
- Jack Bruce, bassist of 60's band Cream, dies at 71
- Musician Jack Bruce, bassist from the 1960s band Cream, has died at age 71
- Rowling writes backstory of Potter character
- Lupita Nyong'o seeks Va. slave-trade preservation
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The World Series is averaging a 7.5 rating through three games, down 7 percent from last year but up 4 percent over San Francisco's last appearance in 2012.
- 4 football players charged with assault in Ohio
- Ohio man gets 12 years for trying to entice child
- Ohio salt supplier imports shipments from Morocco
- Ohio holds meetings to discuss transit funding
LANCASTER, Ohio (AP) — A southeast Ohio firearms instructor has been found guilty of a negligent assault charge.
- 60 Minutes
- Madam Secretary
- The Good Wife
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- 10TV News @ 11PM
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Family And Friends Search For Answers In Zanesville Cold Case http://t.co/uY5qVBpKab11:44 PM - 25 Oct 14
jerry10tv Police say they've found Anthony Luzio's car in a Delaware County pond tonight. He's been missing since July 4, 2005.05:36 PM - 21 Oct 14
kristyn10tv Doing the PurpleStride 5K to fight pancreatic cancer. Know it. Fight it. End it. #Purplestride, #powerinnumbers08:20 PM - 24 Oct 14
chris10tv Two words .. Snowy winter! #OHwx http://t.co/n2HCMV9WrX09:36 PM - 25 Oct 14
domtiberi What a game... as the Buckeyes are able to pull it out 31 to 24 in double overtime. Your thoughts on the game?12:32 AM - 26 Oct 14