Latest In Central Ohio
Third Gun Discovered At A Columbus School In One DayFor a third time on Wednesday, a weapon was found at a Columbus school. The latest incident occurred at Mifflin High School on Oak Spring Street.
Two Weapons Found At Sherwood Middle School In Separate IncidentsA lockdown has been lifted at Sherwood Middle School after two weapons were found on school grounds Wednesday morning.
Afternoon Forecast: Hot & Humid With Chance For Rain, High 90No relief from the heat is expected until after the Labor Day holiday weekend.
Franklin Co. Employees Disciplined After Accidental Release Of PrisonerFranklin County Sheriff Zach Scott says he disciplined nearly a half dozen employees after a female prisoner was mistakenly released from jail before serving her full sentence.
Obama Gets Iran Deal Win As Senate Dems Amass Enough VotesPresident Obama secured a landmark foreign policy victory Wednesday as Senate Democrats amassed enough votes to ensure the Iran nuclear deal survives in Congress
FDA Issues Warning Letters To Powdered Caffeine DistributorsThe agency said in a statement Tuesday that it sent the warning letters to the distributors "because these products are dangerous and present a significant or unreasonable risk of illness or injury to consumers."
Vine Star Does Splits Around NYCVideo goes viral of man doing splits around New York City. Read more.
Kermit The Frog Squashes New Girlfriend Rumors
Kermit the Frog squashes report he's got a new lady (pig) in his life. Read more.
- Bear May Be Put Down After Close Encounter With Hiker
- Crash Leaves Trail Of Debris In East Columbus
- Former Wrestling Star Charged With Three-Decade Old Murder
- Man Saves Toddler Dangling From Building Window
- Officer Fatally Shot, Prompting Manhunt In Northern Illinois
- Infant Found Dead In Ross Co. From Blunt Force Trauma; Arrest Made
- Local Mother Reeling After Death Of Second Son In Less Than A Year
- David Letterman Emerges With Beard At IndyCar Event
- Armed Homeowner Fatally Shoots Alleged Intruder
- Chipotle To Expand Delivery Service To 40 College Campuses
- Register: 2015 Maria's Miles 3-Mile Run/Walk
- Mocked sketch artist gets nod of approval from Tom Brady
- Virginia Tech To Honor WDBJ Shooting Victims With Helmet Sticker For Season Opener
- Wear Blue In Urban Meyer’s Class? Do Pushups!
- No Settlement: Goodell, Brady Await 'Deflategate' Ruling
Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel says he's had to manage elbow soreness since his freshman year in college, and that he does not need surgery.
- Defense portrays teen as deeply troubled at murder trial
- New project at Atlanta museum focuses on LGBT civil rights
- Traffic fowl-up: Chicken captured after causing traffic flap
- Day care apologizes after workers accused of inciting fights
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — The latest on Texas sheriff's deputies' fatal shooting of a man whose arms were raised. All times are local.
- Column: Has NFL's PR machine finally met its match?
- France hero in ABC's new 'Dancing' cast
- Don DeLillo receiving honorary National Book Award
- Romania names conductor Zubin Mehta to head music festival
VENICE, Italy (AP) — The Venice Film Festival is adding a dose of horror to its high-toned lineup, in tribute to the late director Wes Craven.
- John Kasich on minimum wage raise: It's about balance
- APNewsBreak: State cautions schools about barricade devices
- Jon Husted defends use of 'monopoly' for Issue 3
- Holiday forecast: Labor Day travel expected to be highest since 2008
If the Ohio Supreme Court upholds a decision that exempted some of a patient’s medical records from his daughters’ request, hospitals could hide critical details about the care of those who are harmed or die there, say the plaintiffs of a case heard this morning. The lawsuit arose in Canton, where Howard E. Griffith died in 2012 at Aultman Hospital. Griffith’s heart monitor somehow was ripped off and he spent 40 minutes alone before he was found unresponsive, according to court records. He died two days later in intensive care. When his family, which has since settled with Aultman, sought his medical records they did not receive the EKG monitoring strips kept for hospital review after Griffith’s death, their lawyers said.
- Big Brother
- Criminal Minds
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- CBS Summer Showcase - Blue Bloods
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV First it was south, now areas north of Columbus getting rain. Track it in all directions at http://t.co/JSJkfHAUfK http://t.co/3eLsH0uhBW02:57 PM - 02 Sep 15
jerry10tv Got a favorite baby name? Pick one each. Boys Girls 1 Noah Emma 2 Liam Olivia 3 Mason Sophia 4 Jacob... http://t.co/bfVxj7vtTZ02:51 PM - 27 Aug 15
kristyn10tv One week until Stephen Colbert's debut on "The Late Show." Stephen as himself: Had me in stitches! http://t.co/VtJuRXgRRH10:32 AM - 01 Sep 15
chris10tv @102marvin Nope... just bad luck @102marvin02:41 PM - 02 Sep 15
domtiberi RT @BuckSpecialists: Your friendly neighborhood specialist out to fight dehydration http://t.co/TK6rqBFexC12:14 PM - 02 Sep 15