Latest In Central Ohio
5 Things To Know About Ohio's Sales Tax Holiday This WeekendOhio's tax free weekend is here! Here's everything you need to know about shopping tax-free this weekend.
Course Teaches Emergency Response Training To ChurchesSheriff Phelan addressed a crowd of about 300 people representing 60 churches in and around Fairfield County, while giving tips on how to protect themselves in the event of an active shooter.
ATMs are becoming fatter targets for bad guysIt found that debit-card compromises at ATMs on bank property surged 174 percent from Jan. 1 to April 9, while attacks on nonbank machines leaped by 317 percent during the same period.
Bicyclist Dies After Collision With Vehicle In East ColumbusThe accident occurred near the intersection of Lockbourne Road and Kelton Avenue around 4:30 p.m.
Motorcyclist Killed After Crash Involving SUV In Delaware CountyA motorcyclist was heading westbound on London Road when they collided with a SUV heading eastbound.
Cecily the chicken to get 3D-printed prosthetic legSurgeons at Cummings Veterinary School at Tufts in Massachusetts are poised to help Cecily walk again.
ODNR Searching For Goose Shot In Neck With DartIn West Columbus, people are demanding the person come forward who shot a young Canada goose in the neck, with a large dart.
Cell phone video shows man in SUV allegedly trying to run over teensRoy Williams, 56, was arrested shortly after the July 29 incident, which police in Rockford, Ill., said began when Williams' 13-year-old daughter got into a fight outside an elementary school.
Dangerous giant hogweed found in Michigan
Sap on the plant's leaves, roots, flower heads, seeds and stem hairs can cause permanent blindness if it gets in a person's eyes.
- Father and daughter watching circus killed in tent collapse
- Preparing For College: Why Switching Majors Could Cost You
- Deadly Alum Creek Lake Boating Accident Was 'Inevitable', Worker Says
- Ohio State Pitcher Zach Farmer Dies From Leukemia At 21
- Multiple Ohio Agencies Alerted They May Have Criminal Employees
- Kasich Earns Spot For First Republican Presidential Primary Debate
- Columbus City Schools Taking Steps To Fire Teacher For Inappropriate Conduct
- Forecast: Clear Skies Tonight, More Sun Tomorrow
- Police Charge Man Who Set Woman On Fire At Gahanna Gas Station
- Royals to honor 9-year-old bat boy Kaiser Carlile
- Man Accused Of Lewd Conduct Near Children’s Area At Polaris Charged
- WATCH: Ohio State Players Spooked With Trash Can In Latest Prank
- Rahal Wins IndyCar Race In Ohio, Cuts Montoya's Lead
- Maine Man Hires Plane To Fly Banner Protesting Brady Ruling
- World Health Organization Wants Rio Water Tested For Viruses
The Ohio State Department of Athletics has announced pitcher 21-year-old Zach Farmer has died after a battle with leukemia.
- US tries to reassure Japan after documents reveal spying
- Triple homicide investigated as ritualistic killing
- Attorney: FBI accused San Francisco mayor of taking bribes
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday
DENVER (AP) — Hillary Clinton is slamming Jeb Bush and other Republicans over immigration and women's health.
- Patriarch of musical Jackson family leaves Brazil hospital
- Chris Hyndman, host of TV show 'Steven and Chris,' has died
- Frank Langella to return to Broadway in 'The Father'
- Singers Zayn Malik, Perrie Edwards call off engagement
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Kelly Osbourne has apologized for remarks she made on "The View" that suggested if Latinos were expelled from the United States, there would be no one to clean Donald Trump's toilets.
- Drone drops drugs, tobacco in Mansfield prison yard, spurs fight
- Kasich: State school board call for probe 'political'
- Kasich makes the cut for Cleveland GOP debate this week
- Toxic algae sickens woman at Grand Lake St. Marys, but state won't close beaches
Two Republican state lawmakers are renewing efforts to establish a drug-testing pilot program for Ohioans receiving public assistance. Reps. Tim Schaffer, of Lancaster, and Ron Maag, of Lebanon, will discuss a bill they intend to introduce at 1:30 today during a press conference at the Statehouse. Essentially, those testing positive for drugs would be ineligible for aid and referred to treatment.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- CBS Summer Showcase - Scorpion
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV ATMs are becoming fatter targets for bad guys http://t.co/MobsvT9IMS10:50 PM - 04 Aug 15
jerry10tv This is going to be a great service and big fun... hope you'll join us! http://t.co/v2uhWFqST201:37 PM - 04 Aug 15
kristyn10tv RT @Aly10TV: @Kristyn10TV talked to Jack Hanna about Cecil The Lion. He's outraged. Story at 6. http://t.co/8CmNClLHzM http://t.co/0kbLUj0p…02:38 PM - 31 Jul 15
chris10tv Awesome weather at this evening's Clippers game. http://t.co/KyG1cHywwZ10:06 PM - 04 Aug 15
domtiberi RT @CoachZachSmith: When you Grind like we Grind... You have to have fun too!!! #NoOnesSafe https://t.co/vxsfsVDznF01:36 PM - 04 Aug 15