Latest In Central Ohio
Evening Forecast: Snow On The Way, Lows Around 20A winter weather advisory has been issued for most of southern Ohio just south of Franklin County until 10 a.m. Monday. Get the forecast.
Police Search For Gas Station Robbery SuspectColumbus police are searching for a suspect after a robbery early Sunday morning.
Federal researchers work to create honeybee gene bankFederal researchers are working to perfect the process of freezing the cells of honeybee embryos in hopes of protecting the insect species amid the pests, disease and pesticides that have been killing off its populations.
2 killed in crashes involving 16 cars in CaliforniaAuthorities say two men died over the weekend in a car crash that set off a series of collisions involving 16 cars in a foggy Central California highway.
Boy Gives Every Girl In His High School A Carnation For Valentine's Day"Today I passed out 900 carnations, one to every girl at SVHS and it was totally worth it," Godfrey wrote on Facebook afterward. "I don't think anything can compare to seeing every girl in your life holding a flower as they walk through the halls."
Scalia's Body Taken to Texas Funeral Home, Officials Debating AutopsyA procession of law enforcement officers early Sunday escorted the body of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to a funeral home in El Paso, Texas, where officials are waiting to hear whether an autopsy will be performed.
Rising Temps & Falling Snow: 1-2" In Columbus, Up To 3'' SouthThe snow may mix with sleet or freezing rain tomorrow morning which could slow the morning commute.
College says around 200 students report stomach ailmentOfficials say around 200 students at a Pennsylvania college have now reported symptoms of a stomach illness, but the source of the ailment remains a mystery.
- Don't Set Your iPhone's Date To January 1, 1970
- CBS Confirms Machete Attack Suspect Was In United States On Green Card
- Cops Kill Suspect After Violent Machete Attack At Northeast Columbus Restaurant
- Police Checking Possible Connection In Missing Scioto County Woman With Chillicothe, Columbus Cases
- Columbus Police Investigating Woman's Death
WATCH: Face The State With Scott Light
A show that challenges those in power to face the tough questions – to face you – to face the state.
- Fire Breaks Out At Heartland Petroleum In East Columbus
- Valentine’s Day Dish For Your Sweetie
- Recipe: Sweet Pepper Coconut Corn Chowder
- GOP Candidates: Senate Should Stop President Obama From Nominating Next Justice
- Teenager Killed In East Columbus Shooting
- Obama To Nominate Scalia Successor 'In Due Time'
- Kenton Police Officer Speaks About Being Shot in the Line of Duty
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Dies At 79
- Columbus Police Investigating Woman's Death
- Recap Of Tonight's Republican Presidential Debate
- WATCH: CBS News Republican Presidential Debate
- 14 Buckeyes Invited To Participate In NFL Combine
- Columbus Crew SC Unveil New "For Columbus" Kit
- Browns Deny Lying About Johnny Manziel's Concussion
- Maurice Clarett Pleads Guilty To Drunk Driving Charge
One of the most-celebrated wrestlers in the history of Ohio State University has passed away.
- Arkansas State University locked down, armed men reported
- The Latest: Albuquerque airport rental car facility reopens
- Man pleads not guilty in stabbings of woman, 3 children
- Scalia's death removes conservative vote in contraceptive coverage case
LOS ANGELES (AP) — A veteran Grammys executive producer says his awards show does not have a diversity issue like the Oscars and that it is not fair to compare the two programs.
- Head of BAFTA: Film industry not diverse enough
- Czech designer, architect Borek Sipek dies at age 66
- Ai Weiwei art project in Berlin features refugee life vests
- Rock band kicks off rescheduled tour after Paris carnage
LONDON (AP) — Leonardo DiCaprio could add to his accolades for grisly survival story "The Revenant" with a win at the British Academy Film Awards.
- Driver in crash that killed 5 had DUI incident hours earlier
- Ohio forecasts calls for rising temperatures, falling snow
- Ohio sees more people driving at excessive speeds
- Romantic ad campaign promotes Akron hot spots for couples
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A man who survived an assault by a machete-wielding attacker in an Ohio restaurant says the attacker's face was full of hate.
- Madam Secretary
- The Good Wife
- CSI: Cyber
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Evening Forecast: Snow On The Way, Lows Around 20 https://t.co/KK4GdbcYQ9 #Doppler1003:45 PM - 14 Feb 16
jerry10tv Meet one of America's few remaining Buffalo Soldiers. He lives in Columbus, too! Watch my story @ 6:15 tonight. https://t.co/46UBpTPnpt03:48 PM - 11 Feb 16
kristyn10tv RT @10TV: Witness Describes His Attempt To Stop Machete Attack Suspect https://t.co/ezKht675oH #10TV10:22 PM - 12 Feb 16
chris10tv TRACKING SNOW-- Snow likely after 5pm. 1-2 inches Columbus... 2-3 inches south. #10tv https://t.co/9C9WYfvzLD02:33 PM - 14 Feb 16
domtiberi Happy Bithday mom... https://t.co/wMxSJPkCw307:01 PM - 13 Feb 16