Negotiations for a fair deal with DirecTV were unsuccessful and they have removed WBNS 10TV from their system.
Latest In Central Ohio
Surveillance Camera Catches Image of Vandalism Suspect In Upper Arlington
See the images that could help police capture a vandal in Upper Arlington. Get the story.
- Columbus Police Search For Kidnapping Suspect
- Suspect Being Questioned In Connection To 4 Deaths In Bucyrus
- SC Teen Sues DMV After Being Told To Remove Makeup
- Columbus Public Health to Spray Several Areas For Mosquitoes This Week
- Franklin Township Trustees Get Physical Over Trash Service Dispute
- Ohio State Rolls Out New Changes On & Off The Football Field
- Village Police Department Struggles To Survive In Northeast Franklin County
- Foggy Tonight, Sunny & Pleasant On Wednesday
- In Light Of Celebrity Hacks, How To Protect Your Data
10 Investigates: Inspector’s Report Confirms Toddler Fight Video
State Inspectors validated what the video we revealed last week appeared to show: Two dare care employees "provoking" a fight between two toddlers in their care.
- Home Depot Investigating Credit Card Data Breach
- Mantis Coaster To End Its Ride At Cedar Point
- Teens Escape Tennessee Juvenile Center
- Video Purports To Show Beheading Of Second U.S. Journalist
- Chance For Rain Continues Through The Evening
- Classes Resume After Morning Bomb Threat To South High School
- NTSB: Pilot In Northeast Ohio Plane Crash Was Trying To Return To Airport
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty To Assault In Washington
- Funeral Set For Ohio Guardsman Killed On Highway
- Ohio State Buckeyes Prep For Night Game With Virginia Tech
- Cincinnati Bengals Make It Through Preseason Without Major Injuries
- Buckeyes Overcome Slow Start To Top Navy
Fans attending games at the ‘Shoe can expect to see a few differences on and off the field from a year ago.
- Son of ex-Bush aide pleads guilty in Md. slaying
- Candidates in Alaska governor's race join forces
- 350 more troops assigned to US Embassy in Baghdad
- Bill Clinton to attend fundraiser for Nunn
GREENVILLE, S.C. (AP) — South Carolina authorities say a gunman killed two security guards and his stepfather and wounded a police officer before fatally shooting himself in the head.
- Justin Verlander addresses online photo hacking
- Larry David play heads to Broadway this February
- Venezuela rails against portrayal in US spy drama
MAIDUGURI, Nigeria (AP) — A Nigerian senator says thousands of people are fleeing the northeastern city of Bama amid conflicting reports that it has been seized by Boko Haram Islamic extremists.
- Brown pushes bill that would help expand drug addiction treatment
- Parents of expelled students sue school district
- Cleveland police officer shoots, kills suspect
- Statehouse conservatives push for action on photo ID law for voters
BUCYRUS, Ohio — Yesterday morning, as police were investigating the suspicious deaths of two men who were found in separate homes on Labor Day, a man walked into the police station and said he knew about those two bodies. And two more. In total, four men were found dead, each one apparently beaten to death in a different home.
- Big Brother
- Criminal Minds
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV 10TV: Surveillance Camera Catches Image of Vandalism Suspect In Upper Arlington http://t.co/164isCRcPT12:43 AM - 03 Sep 14
jerry10tv Tired of that obnoxious fan in front of you at OSU Football Games? Just whip out your cellphone and text: BRUTUS... http://t.co/fy89RrTrg903:43 PM - 02 Sep 14
kristyn10tv Why are post-holiday workdays sooooo tough?09:08 AM - 02 Sep 14
chris10tv Fog starting to form in Central Ohio. Visibilities have dropped to 4 miles in London and 5 miles in Marysville and falling. #ohwx11:01 PM - 02 Sep 14
domtiberi RT @M3SSports: Thanks to @10TV @DOMTIBERI for having @david_m3s on Wall 2 Wall to promote Maria's Miles on Oct. 11 at #ColsItalFest http://…11:27 PM - 02 Sep 14