Latest In Central Ohio
Lafayette theater shooting exposes key loophole in gun lawsJohn Houser was mentally unstable, so much so that twice judges demanded his cognitive well-being be professionally evaluated.
Boy Scout board approves end to blanket ban on gay adultsThe Boy Scouts of America on Monday ended its blanket ban on gay adult leaders while allowing church-sponsored Scout units to maintain the exclusion for religious reasons.
WATCH: OSU Players Scared By Dummy Come To LifeOhio State head coach Urban Meyer's idea of fun might not be the same as his players.
Android phones can be hacked with a text, security firm saysA security research company has found what it's calling "the mother of all Android vulnerabilities."
Prosecutor: Driver In Deadly Pickerington Hit & Run Agrees To Plead GuiltyThe accident happened in July 201414 and took authorities more than nine months to track the driver, Christina Robinson.
Mother: Misunderstanding Led To Investigation Into Baby’s InjuriesA five-month-old baby has been placed into a medically induced coma at Nationwide Children’s Hospital after suffering a head injury.
Common Correctable Vision Problem Can Hinder Kids' ReadingIf your child struggles to read, he or she may not need a reading tutor, but an eye doctor.
Forecast: Pop-Up Thunderstorms Monday EveningHot and humid with temperatures near 90 for Tuesday.
Chillicothe Police Respond To Possible Link Between Missing Women, WV Serial Killer
While police say all of the Chillicothe cases and the woman in West Virginia all have links to prostitution, that's seems to be the only link.
- Gun Stoppers Program Has No Record Of Any Guns Collected
- Powell Moves Ahead With Plan To Prevent Drivers From Stopping On Train Tracks
- Mom Saves Son On Collapsing Escalator Before Falling To Her Death
- Water Main Break Disrupts Service On West Side; Boil Alert Expected
- Kroger Recalls Four Seasonings Due to Possible Health Risk
- OhioHealth: Missing Thumb Drive Contains Patient Info, Medical Records
- Bobby Brown: ‘I Am Completely Numb’ Over Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- LIST: Neighborhoods That Will Be Sprayed For Mosquitos This Week
- Afternoon Forecast: Mix Of Sun & Clouds, High 80
- WATCH: 777 Makes Wild, Turbulent Landing In 75 MPH Winds
- Medical Examiner: Autopsy planned for Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Cavs Trade Haywood, Miller To Blazers
- Missing teens' boat found capsized off Florida coast
- Star-Studded Opening Ceremony For LA's 2015 Special Olympics
- NFL Rookie Free Agent Shot, Wounded At Ohio Home
Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer's idea of fun might not be the same as his players.
- Suspicious packages sent to Oregon government buildings
- Officials: California man suspected of starting wildfire
- Walker says EPA should be limited 'umbrella organization'
- House backs bill to help vets who've suffered sexual assault
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
- Mariah Carey to receive star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Andrew McCarthy of 'Pretty in Pink' writes young adult novel
- Astros move up Taylor Swift concert for possible playoff run
- Swedish police question Snoop Dogg for suspected drug use
OLIVIA, Minn. (AP) — Puddle of Mudd singer Wes Scantlin faces charges of drunken driving and fleeing police after a chase in Minnesota that reached speeds of about 100 mph.
- Chillicothe Police Respond To Possible Link Between Missing Women, WV Serial Killer
- Ohio Rep. Steven Kraus guilty of felony theft
- Ohio lawmaker convicted of theft, immediately out of office
- Could man’s death in West Virginia be connected to missing Chillicothe women?
In the old days, inmates got $75 and a one-way bus ticket when they got out of an Ohio prison. Now, they can get something more valuable — a Medicaid card. Three state agencies are aggressively pushing to get the majority of the roughly 21,000 people who are released from prison every year enrolled in Medicaid up to 90 days before they walk out the door. Services don’t begin until they are released, unless they are hospitalized.
- 2 Broke Girls
- Mike & Molly
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- CBS Summer Showcase - Hawaii Five-0
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Boy Scout board approves end to blanket ban on gay adults http://t.co/xZMEUHvlEv08:33 PM - 27 Jul 15
jerry10tv FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE July 27, 2015 Contact: Brenda D. Spencer (614) 348-2667 email@example.com... http://t.co/li1CkpYkGL03:11 PM - 27 Jul 15
kristyn10tv Got my Pelotonia jersey today! Can't wait to bike with my Team Bexley friends! #KickCancersButt http://t.co/6UKCKpCXTc05:03 PM - 26 Jul 15
chris10tv Weekend fun at Apple Valley up in Knox County! http://t.co/ZBbuKWoQXB07:03 PM - 27 Jul 15