Latest In Central Ohio
Ohio Sheriff Asks Wanted Man On Facebook To Turn Himself In, Suspect CompliesA man who was wanted by southern Ohio sheriff's deputies, and even commented to his accusers on Facebook, is behind bars.
Winter Storm Warning: Up To 10 Inches Of Snow Possible Wednesday Night For Southern OhioSouthern Ohio is expected to get walloped with snow beginning tomorrow evening.
Updated Weather Geek Report: Major Storm Brings Heavy Snow To Southern OhioMajor storm brings heavy snow to Southern Ohio Wednesday and Wednesday night.
LaRue Braces For Possible Flooding As Warm Weather Moves InIn Marion County, the Emergency Management Director says she has a plan in place in the event there is flooding in the county.
Ohio Troopers On The Hunt For Suspect In Deadly Madison County Hit & RunOhio State Highway Patrol troopers are trying to track down the driver who hit two men in Madison County and kept going.
Arnold Sports Festival Adding Events And Locations For 2015There are some new events being featured at the Arnold Sports Classic this weekend.
Friend Of Terrorism Suspect Now Faces Charges After Making Gun-Like Hand GestureA person who was visiting an Ohio man accused of supporting terrorism is now in trouble with the law.
Several ATM Machines Seized In North Columbus As Part Of Money Laundering InvestigationLaw enforcement investigators told 10TV this is part of an ongoing money laundering operation that could lead to dozens of arrests. Get the latest
Baby Penguin Named After Buckeye Running Back
The newest member of the Columbus Zoo is a Humboldt penguin.
- Central Ohio To Get Additional Area Code
- Ohio Suspect Gets Into Facebook Comment Conversation With Sheriff's Office
- I-70 Reopens After Being Shut Down For Several Hours Due To Fertilizer Spill
- Forecast: Weather Advisories In Place Before Winter Storm
- Columbus Crew Announce Stadium Naming Rights
- Columbus Police Officer Arrested For Suspected Drunk Driving After Leading Officers On Chase
- Weather Geek Report: Big snow expected Wednesday Night
- Mansfield Caregiver Arrested Following Death Of 12-Week-Old
- Autopsy Indicates Blunt Force Injuries Killed 8-Month-Old
- Cleveland To Spend $500,000 To Host Rock Hall Ceremony
- Free Pancakes To Help Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Baby Penguin Named After Buckeye Running Back
- Columbus Crew Announce Stadium Naming Rights
- Blue Jackets trade James Wisniewski to Ducks
- Child's Letter May Have Played A Role In Blue Jackets Trade
There are some new events being featured at the Arnold Sports Classic this weekend.
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday
- Democrats upset with GOP effort to fast-track Iran bill
- Alabama Supreme Court halts same-sex marriage
- Alleged driver charged with murder in deadly LA street race
CENTENNIAL, Colo. (AP) — Jury selection in the Colorado theater shooting trial is continuing with attorneys asking prospective jurors about their views on the death penalty and mental illness.
- Play 'Guards at the Taj' gets its Moayed and Metwally
- Tribeca Film Festival announces half of slate
- Chrissie Hynde memoir coming in September
- British young-adult author Mal Peet dies at 67
WASHINGTON (AP) — In his speech before Congress, Israel's leader has noted this week's Purim holiday, which celebrates the Jewish people's deliverance from a Persian leader's genocidal plot 2,500 years ago.
- Group submits new amendment that would legalize pot in Ohio
- Kasich after Netanyahu speech says Israel is a 'tremendous' ally
- 1 dead, another injured in Ohio after alleged hit-skip crash
- Ohio man charged after police say he faked his kidnaping
Ohio residents would be able to pay for a new driver’s license, registration or plates with a credit or debit card under a two-year, $7 billion transportation spending bill passed by the Ohio House of Representatives on Tuesday. Deputy registrars would be allowed to pass along the costs of accepting those payments, but the bill outlaws any additional fees.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Person of Interest
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Butler County Sheriff asks wanted man on Facebook to turn himself in, and he complies - http://t.co/QI1F8a2Qls http://t.co/RTJUvEZkoZ10:25 PM - 03 Mar 15
jerry10tv This will be a lot of fun! Great singers. Big laughs. http://t.co/5FDvBNeYn104:22 PM - 03 Mar 15
kristyn10tv @GHFAN70 Confusing for me too -- It feels like Wednesday now!12:29 PM - 02 Mar 15
chris10tv @kristenleigh25 Heaviest is south of Columbus mainly Wednesday afternoon and night.09:44 PM - 03 Mar 15
domtiberi RT @xlevijpcombsx: @LBVTheProfessor @DOMTIBERI also, the UK game isn't even at halftime yet lol09:52 PM - 03 Mar 15