Latest In Central Ohio
Teays Valley High School Locked Down Due To Suspicious Note
The high school was locked down on Thursday morning due to a suspicious note found on a wall.
- Pizza Delivery Driver Who Was Fatally Shot Had Switched Shifts To Take His Daughter To Trick-Or-Treat
- Plane crash near Kansas airport
- Nurse Follows Through on Vow to Defy Ebola Quarantine
- Trick-Or-Treat Forecast: Temperatures Expected To Drop
- Jailed Ohio Lawmaker Asks For Early Release
- Violence Mars San Francisco Celebrations
- Pizza Delivery Driver Killed During Armed Robbery
- Woman Dies After Shooting On West Town Street
- Iraq War Veteran Sentenced For Raising Ducks
Lawmakers Introduce Quarantine Protection Bill
Ohio lawmakers introduced a bill on Wednesday that would protect Ohio workers' jobs if placed in official quarantines. Get the details.
- One Person Dies After Northeast Columbus Shooting
- Mt. Sterling Seeking Levy For Expansion To Library Services
- Fracking Evacuation Raises New Concerns In Ohio
- Residents Along Scioto River Launch Petition To Maintain Unsightly Land Around Columbus Reservoirs
- Central Ohio Man Discusses The Fight Against Ebola At Its Source In Liberia
- Former State Trooper Admits To Tearing Up Traffic Tickets For Sex, Violating Women In Handcuffs
- Woman in Zombie Costume Charged with DWI - Twice in 3 hours
- Forecast: Patchy Frost Tonight, Temps Dip Into Mid-30s
- ICE’s Operation Predator App Features Former Hilliard Man Wanted For Sex Crimes
- Blue Jackets Place Sergei Bobrovsky On IR, Add Goaltender On Emergency Recall
- Bexley OKs Plan To Upgrade Bernlohr Stadium With New Lighting, Sound System
- Ohio State University Buckeyes Dismiss Running Back Rod Smith
Mississippi State, Florida State, Auburn and Mississippi are the top four teams in the first College Football Playoff rankings. Read more.
- Hall of fame for mustaches? Why not?
- Ohio police seek suspect in football star's death
- Alaska mayor vetoes law aimed at protecting moose
- Ebola fears infect Louisiana medical conference
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stock indexes are mostly higher as a parade of big companies turn in quarterly results.
- Orson Welles' last film may finally be released
- 'House of Cards' actress Norment dies
- Christians are urged to love, not judge, gays
- Zac Brown Band to headline championship tailgate
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Prosecutors in Poland have questioned filmmaker Roman Polanski at the request of U.S. prosecutors who are seeking his extradition on charges from 1977 of having sex with a minor.
- Cardinal Health quarterly earnings exceed Wall Street expectations
- Former State Rep. Weddington released from prison
- Ohio Politics Now: Boehner blasts Obama administration over Netanyahu comments
- Ohio officials expect many to request heating help
CLEVELAND (AP) — Cleveland police are searching for a man accused of killing a former Kansas State University football player outside a nightclub on Oct. 11.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Two and a Half Men
- The McCarthys
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV WATCH LIVE at Noon: @MikeDavis10TV gives you the hour-by-hour forecast for Trick-or-Treat http://t.co/0ZQT6Up9vs11:59 AM - 30 Oct 14
jerry10tv LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles prosecutors have charged Suge Knight and comedian Katt Williams with robbery after... http://t.co/5Pr9layDY108:46 PM - 29 Oct 14
kristyn10tv RT @Jsan0900: @GAHANNALINCOLNB Coach Staib going one on one w/ @10TV @Kristyn10TV @gjpssupt2012 @bobby__dodd03:17 PM - 29 Oct 14
chris10tv Take a look at our winter forecast: http://t.co/LJXggYajxP http://t.co/QrARIawRqs09:02 AM - 30 Oct 14
domtiberi RT @mollyhollaa: @DOMTIBERI pumpkin my boyfriend @meader14 made last night. Go Bucks and go BOSA! http://t.co/liUGpaBDlP11:10 PM - 28 Oct 14