Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
The Latest: Democratic Presidential DebateThe latest on the Democratic presidential debate at the Wynn hotel in Las Vegas.
Reporter's Notebook: Staying Strong On A Child's AdviceMany of you have said kind things about my positive attitude. What you don't know: I learned how to approach this diagnosis of mine from a child who was an old soul.
Ohio authorities: trucker held in 4 slayings a serial killerA truck driver was indicted Tuesday on multiple counts of aggravated murder in the slayings of one person in 1997 and three people this year, and a county prosecutor called him a "serial killer."
Police Make Arrest In Connection To Female Body Found In ChillicothePolice sources said authorities have arrested Donnie Cochenour based on a tip they received.
Dublin Police: Jogger Says She Was Grabbed By Man On Muirfield DriveDublin Police are looking for a man who grabbed a woman while she was jogging this morning.
Marathon Patient Champions: Children Featured Along Marathon MilesKolby will be featured at Mile 10 in this year's Nationwide Children's Hospital Columbus Marathon and Half Marathon.
Truth Test: Zach Scott Ad Focusing On Recent InvestigationsAd takes claims so far, some claims are misleading.
- Pickerington Schools Reinstates Pay For Teacher Charged In Deadly Domestic Dispute
- Homicide Charges Dropped For Pickerington Teacher
- Dramatic 911 Call Reveals New Details In Deadly Fairfield Co. Domestic Dispute
- Glass Bridge 3,500 Feet Above Ground Cracks
- Homicide victim found on hiking trail with hurt dog on leash
Gun shop ordered to pay millions to injured police officers
The lawsuit alleges the store was negligent and should've spotted clear warning signs that the gun was being sold to a "straw buyer," or someone who was buying the gun for someone who couldn't legally do so.
- Man Arrested 23 Years After Dublin Furniture Salesman’s Murder
- Gahanna Citizens Disappointed To See Traditional Holiday Parade End
- Evening Forecast: Partly To Mostly Cloudy, Low 46
- Truth Test: Marijuana Ad Claims Voters Are Being Tricked
- One Dead In Fayette County Crash Involving Car & Semi
- WATCH: Pickerington church surprises pizza driver with $1,000 tip
- Trick-or-Treat Dates & Times Across Central Ohio
- Woman sues nephew, says his exuberant greeting led to fall
- Clinton, Sanders Rivalry In Spotlight As Democrats Debate
- Student At Center Of Mac & Cheese Tirade Apologizes
- Playboy To Scrap Nudity In Magazine Makeover
- AP source: Chase Utley appeal hearing not held Monday
- Vote: First and 10 Play of the Week for week 7
- Ordinance Would Change The Way Pets Are Left Outside
- Coons' FG In OT Gives Browns 33-30 Win Over Ravens
When you watch an NFL football game, it's not likely the name Joe Carr comes to mind.
- Former NBA star Odom found unconscious at Nevada brothel
- 10 Things to Know for Wednesday
- Ohio authorities: Trucker held in 4 slayings a serial killer
- Jay Z attends start of trial over 1999 hit "Big Pimpin' "
PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii (AP) — The Navy's top officer says the service is considering extending paternity leave for new fathers.
- Panettiere enters treatment for postpartum depression
- Harry Connick Jr. to host daytime show with comedy, music
- Jamaica's Marlon James wins Booker Prize for Marley-inspired 'Brief History of Seven Killings'
- Israeli clerics and ex-president pray for end to violence
NASHVILLE, Tennessee (AP) — Christian rapper Lecrae was named artist of the year at the 46th annual Dove Awards on Tuesday night for bringing new fans to the genre, while also breaking the mold for gospel artists.
- Ohio Supreme Court hears case involving child harmed at World Harvest Church
- Dead woman found in Ohio city where others disappeared
- Ohio judge rules Youngstown schools takeover can proceed
- Official Issue 1 campaign struggles with internal politics
CHILLICOTHE, Ohio — Police made an arrest today in the death of a woman whose body was discovered along a fence this morning by a dog walker in the northeast end of town. Donnie Cochenour, 27, of Chillicothe, was arrested without incident at 6:15 p.m. and charged with one count of murder, police said.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Debate is officially over, thanks for following along #DemDebate #10TV11:02 PM - 13 Oct 15
jerry10tv RT @ColsCitySchools: Thanks to @Jerry10TV & #RayMiller for sharing their leadership advice w/students @ColsCitySchools Ft. Hayes HS today v…10:33 AM - 29 Sep 15
kristyn10tv It's the "Back to the Future" year! #GoCubsGo http://t.co/BcmYF4wE0W08:23 PM - 13 Oct 15
chris10tv FIRST SNOW--- All of Ohio could see a frost and/or freeze this weekend. NE Ohio may get it's first snow. #10tv http://t.co/mr0ER8AWYE10:01 PM - 13 Oct 15
domtiberi RT @BuckeyeNotes: The jerseys Ohio State will wear in the dark…8 p.m. Oct. 17…Ohio Stadium…vs. Penn State: Right here. Right now! http://t.…02:51 PM - 13 Oct 15