Latest In Central Ohio
Mother Charged In Connection To Toddler’s Heroin Overdose DeathErica Barley has been charged with involuntary manslaughter and endangering children.
3 shot, 1 killed, gunman sought on Sacramento college campusPolice say at least one victim was a student in a shooting that left one person dead and two people injured in the parking lot of Sacramento City College.
Victim Dies From Injuries Suffered In 2013 ShootingThe two men orginally charged for robbery, could face additional charges.
Trump vows no third-party bid, will back GOP primary winnerThe decision follows weeks of behind-the-scenes efforts by GOP leaders, who've been trying to avert the possibility of an independent campaign by Trump ever since last month's opening debate.
Columbus Woman Who Killed Intruder Had Similar Case BeforeA woman who shot and killed a man breaking into her east Columbus home has fired a shot at an intruder before.
Columbus Family Sues Funeral Home Over Alleged Body Mix-UpThe family said it was a nightmare they experienced and has left them unable to heal from an already painful loss.
School Districts Work To Address Bathroom Policies For Transgender Students
A group is pushing an Ohio school district to change a policy affecting students.
- Ohio State Joins Virginia Tech In Honoring WDBJ Victims With Helmet Stickers
- There's Still Time To Snag A Last-Minute Labor Day Travel Deal
- Forecast: Scattered Showers & T'Storms Tonight
- 10 Things To Know: Ohio State vs. Virginia Tech
- Power Restored After Major North Side Outage
- City Employee Violated Rules In Aiding Homebuyer
- Judge Orders Defiant Kentucky Clerk To Jail
- Supermoon Lunar Eclipse Coming This Month
- Trump Expected To Sign GOP ‘Loyalty Pledge’
- West Jefferson Building Will Have To Be Demolished After Partial Collapse
- Federal Judge Tosses Out Tom Brady’s Four Game Suspension In ‘Deflategate’
- Hunt for police officer's assailants could bring subdued holiday in Illinois recreation area
- All 3 victims at Sacramento college shooting were students
- Police: 11-year-old fatally shoots intruder, 16, in Missouri
- Thursday's Scores
DALLAS (AP) — An independent review of the Texas hospital that treated the first person diagnosed in the U.S. with Ebola has found the hospital was not adequately prepared for a patient with the deadly virus and stumbled because of communication failures.
- Kathleen Turner and Deborah Cox to star in off-Broadway play
- Black Sabbath announce final tour kicking off next year
- Bieber bests One Direction's Spotify record with new single
- At Venice fest, 'Spotlight' exposes sex abuse by priests
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Television golf analyst Mark Rolfing has been diagnosed with salivary gland cancer will not be part of the Golf Channel or NBC broadcast team for the rest of the year.
- Ohio woman arrested in baby's death from ingesting drugs
- Records on charter school data-rigging released by state
- Ohio supt. says change to remedy charter 'breakdown'
- Advocate takes own life a year after testifying for expanded mental health treatment
A giant Asian petrochemical company is taking the next step in a process that could lead it to build a multibillion-dollar petrochemical complex in eastern Ohio along the Ohio River. Thailand-based PTT Global Chemical said on Thursday that it will spend $100 million on engineering work over the next nine to 12 months at the site of the proposed complex — a shuttered coal-fired power plant in Belmont County.
- Hawaii Five-0
- Blue Bloods
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- Under the Dome /DB from 9/3 @ 10pm
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV 3 shot, 1 killed, gunman sought on Sacramento college campus http://t.co/WaK1rUx3VG10:45 PM - 03 Sep 15
jerry10tv Music stars of the '90s: Then and now http://t.co/aW2HCkgvD104:15 PM - 03 Sep 15
kristyn10tv One week until Stephen Colbert's debut on "The Late Show." Stephen as himself: Had me in stitches! http://t.co/VtJuRXgRRH10:32 AM - 01 Sep 15
chris10tv Fresno, Ohio sunset. Thanks Angie for messaging me this pic http://t.co/bREaegRZAy01:17 AM - 04 Sep 15
domtiberi Not impressed so far with Michigan. Turnovers will kill you.09:01 PM - 03 Sep 15