Latest In Central Ohio
Why Your Starbucks Fix Costs More Starting TodayStarbucks is raising prices again starting Tuesday, with the increases ranging from 5 to 20 cents for most affected drinks, the company said.
Agents Raid Indiana Home Of Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle Amid Child Porn InvestigationWTHR reports Fogle’s Zionsville home was raided around 6:30 a.m. on Tuesday. Zionsville is located about 20 miles northwest of Indianapolis.
Afternoon Forecast: Showers & Strong T'Storms Move Into Central OhioShowers and thunderstorms moving from Indiana into Western and Northwestern Ohio. A few may be strong.
Hilliard Couple Says They Were Unfairly Detained On CruiseThe Bakers said their cruise started going south even before they left port in New Jersey.
Dad Reveals Moving Story Behind 7-Year-Old’s Now-Viral Reaction To Street PreacherHis seven-year-old daughter, Zea, is making international news because of the Youtbe video with more than 7 million views.
New Details Emerge In Bill Cosby Sex Assault SuitBill Cosby's admission that he obtained quaaludes to give young women he was pursuing for sex could bolster defamation claims lodged by his accusers.
Police Investigate Double ShootingColumbus Police are investigating a double shooting in east Columbus after two people walk into separate hospitals with injuries.
Fact Or Fiction: Driving Myths10TV's Brittany Begley debunks common driving myths. Read more.
Three Teens Rushed To Hospital After Crash
Three teenagers are hurt after a late night crash in Pickaway County.
- One Dead In Ice Cave Collapse
- Police Apprehend 3 Juveniles In Connection With Throwing Rocks Onto U.S. 33
- Innocence For Sale: Traffickers Turning To Apps To Lure Victims Into Sex Trade
- Forecast: Rain Returns To Central Ohio Tuesday, Severe Storms Possible
- Columbus Minister Blinded By Thrown Rock Devastated By New Accidents
- Man Accused Of Trying To Touch Child In Bathroom
- Ringleader Busted In LA-To-Columbus Pot Ring To Be Released In September
- Health Department Closes East Columbus Assisted Living Facility
- Glass Shattered, Vehicles Damaged After Dozens Of Cars Pelted With Rocks On U.S. 33
- Firefighters rescue puppy from 75-foot well in Georgia
- Search to resume for three missing in Ohio River
- U.S. Captures Women's World Cup Title In 5-2 Rout
- NASCAR Fans Defend, Display Confederate Flags At Daytona
- Team USA ready for "dream matchup" against Japan
- Columbus Blue Jackets Sign Left Wing Brandon Saad To Six-Year Contract Extension
World number one Rory McIlroy says he has ruptured ligament in left ankle while playing soccer. Read more.
- Expert: Theater shooter still thinks killing increases worth
- Report: Number of US heroin users rose 300,000 over a decade
- Tennessee death row inmates challenge execution method
- Clinton says Puerto Rican economy deserves 'fair shot'
NEW YORK (AP) — Health officials say the number of U.S. heroin user has grown by about 300,000 over a decade. Most of the increase was in whites, across income levels.
- New Sarah Palin book coming in November
- New season for 'Prairie Home' has big dose of Thile
- Singer Michael Buble and wife are expecting second baby
- Jewish officials protest art installation at Polish museum
CLEVELAND (AP) — LeBron James is bringing a little Hollywood to his Ohio hometown.
- Ohio University transitions from coal to natural gas fuel
- Court says condemned inmate can make mental disability claim
- Miami University faces housing shortage, rents apartments
- Ohio city cancels weekend hip-hop concerts after melee
The U.S. Supreme Court’s historic same-sex marriage ruling last month didn’t resolve all pending legal issues, some of which may require legislative action. That was the consensus of judges and attorneys on a webinar panel discussion today sponsored by the Ohio State Bar Association.
- NCIS: New Orleans
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- CBS Summer Showcase - Blue Bloods
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV RT @Chris10TV: RADAR CHECK--- Showers and thunderstorms moving from Indiana into Western and Northwestern Ohio. Few may be strong. http:/…11:32 AM - 07 Jul 15
jerry10tv South Carolina Senate votes to remove Confederate flag from Statehouse grounds.04:16 PM - 06 Jul 15
kristyn10tv I saw inmates @ the Ohio Reformatory for Women use their voices for long distance good. Hope you'll watch @6 on 10TV! http://t.co/M8HEJHP71C03:41 PM - 06 Jul 15
chris10tv DOWNPOURS--- Take a look at our sister station's tower camera of Indy. That moves into Central Ohio by 3PM. http://t.co/impFYDqrp901:27 PM - 07 Jul 15
domtiberi RT @Safe_Roads: Ohio - Chillicothe - Spreading Maria’s Message of Distracted Driving.http://t.co/7x7UvOGuWp @DOMTIBERI @end_dd @StopDstrxns09:27 AM - 07 Jul 15