Watch 10TV News right here on your desktop.
Latest In Central Ohio
Nearly 250 Mumps Cases Reported In Two Central Ohio Counties
More than 150 of the cases are linked to Ohio State University.
- Police Searching For Clues In The Stabbing Death Of An 89-Year-Old
- Jerrie Mock Honored With Statue At Port Columbus
- Obama Administration Delays Review Of Keystone XL Pipeline
- Unvaccinated Olentangy Students Asked To Stay Home For Nearly A Month
- Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed 73-Year-Old
- Sunny Skies, Warm Temperatures Expected Throughout The Weekend
- Students Cancel Senior Tag After Teen Gets in Crash
- More Than 200 Immigrants Arrested At Texas Camp
- Crafts Giant Michaels Confirms Breach Of As Many As 2.6 Million Credit Cards
Ohio Unemployment Rate Drops To 6.1%
The state says Ohio's unemployment rate dropped in March to the lowest level in six years.
- Franklin County Authorities Announce Sobriety Checkpoint
- Chance For Showers Friday Morning
- Marion Man Breaks Into Just For Kids
- Homicide Detectives Investigate Body Found Near Stelzer Road
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Girl
- Today In History, April 18th
- 10 Things to Know for Friday, April 18
- Police Search For Endangered Missing Boy
- Police Search For Armed Man On East Columbus Roof
- Lawyer: 'X-Men' director not in Hawaii in mid-1999
- Autopsy: Border Patrol agent shot man twice
- Pipeline supporters denounce latest delay
- Woman finds body while hunting for Easter eggs
HELENA, Mont. (AP) — Max Baucus' decision not to seek re-election to the Senate after 35 years opened the door for Republicans to pick up one of the six Democratic seats they need to recapture control of the Senate.
- Chelsea Clinton, producer, debuts short at Tribeca
- After his death, Garcia Marquez book sales soar
- Prince reaches agreement with music label
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host billing
NEW YORK (AP) — ABC says it has promoted Lara Spencer to co-host status on "Good Morning America."
- Ohio governor candidate's son accused of tax fraud
- FitzGerald launches radio ad attacking Kasich in race for governor
- Democrat in Ohio governor's race airs 1st radio ad
- Northwest Ohio mom convicted in infant son's death
Cory Jackson was sentenced on Friday in the 2011 fatal crash that left one man dead.
- Hawaii Five-0
- Blue Bloods
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Wall to Wall Sports Extra
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV BREAKING NEWS: A bomb threat has been made against the Grandview Heights Public Library on West 1st Avenue. #10TV03:37 PM - 18 Apr 14
kristyn10tv RT @timmyo6969: @Kristyn10TV happy Easter from my girls. http://t.co/dcM1yW4cET04:40 PM - 18 Apr 14
chris10tv TGIF! Beautiful weather expected this weekend with sunshine tomorrow and highs in the low 60s. Easter will be sunny and mid 70s.02:07 PM - 18 Apr 14
domtiberi RT @MattNatali: @DOMTIBERI Please support (and RT) to help OSU's @LorenStone get votes to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro for a good cause http://t.c…11:34 PM - 17 Apr 14