Latest In Central Ohio
Mostly Cloudy Thursdsay Morning
Doppler 10 Meteorologist Mike Davis says to expect a mostly cloudy Thursday morning. Get the details.
- Violence Mars San Francisco Celebrations
- Pizza Delivery Driver Killed During Armed Robbery
- Woman Dies After Shooting On West Town Street
- Iraq War Veteran Sentenced For Raising Ducks
- Lawmakers Introduce Quarantine Protection Bill
- One Person Dies After Northeast Columbus Shooting
- Mt. Sterling Seeking Levy For Updates, Expansion To Public Library
- Fracking Evacuation Raises New Concerns In Ohio
- Residents Along Scioto River Launch Petition To Maintain Unsightly Land Around Columbus Reservoirs
Central Ohio Man Discusses The Fight Against Ebola At Its Source In Liberia
Rick Neal is a father with a background in international aid. For the last several years, he's been here in Columbus, focused on raising his family. But the crisis in Liberia called him back into action.
- Former State Trooper Admits To Tearing Up Traffic Tickets For Sex, Violating Women In Handcuffs
- Woman in Zombie Costume Charged with DWI - Twice in 3 hours
- Forecast: Patchy Frost Tonight, Temps Dip Into Mid-30s
- ICE’s Operation Predator App Features Former Hilliard Man Wanted For Sex Crimes
- Boston Police Puppy Becomes Internet Hit
- Fan Who Vanished During Halftime Of Denver Broncos Game Last Week Found Safe
- Forecast: Mix Of Sun & Clouds This Afternoon, Cool Again Tonight
- Hawaii Lava Flow: Slow-Motion Disaster May Come With Explosions
- Medina Police Officer Pleads Not Guilty After K9s Death
- Blue Jackets Place Sergei Bobrovsky On IR, Add Goaltender On Emergency Recall
- Bexley OKs Plan To Upgrade Bernlohr Stadium With New Lighting, Sound System
- Ohio State University Buckeyes Dismiss Running Back Rod Smith
Mississippi State, Florida State, Auburn and Mississippi are the top four teams in the first College Football Playoff rankings. Read more.
- A Headless Ranger? Mystery at Colonial burial site
- Ex-coach: Ending season over hazing 'overreaction'
- Correction: Superstorm-Mental Health story
- Suspect jailed in NC courthouse shooting
The Ebola outbreak is raising new questions about whether ordering quarantines is an effective way to fight deadly disease in the U.S. Health experts say putting people into quarantine can be appropriate on a case-by-case basis. Experts have criticized Govs. Andrew Cuomo of New York and Chris Christie of New Jersey for announcing quarantines for health workers returning from West Africa, where the Ebola virus is raging. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has announced less restrictive guidelines with different recommendations aimed at different groups. Meanwhile, the Pentagon announced plans to go further than the CDC guidelines and put troops returning from Ebola response missions in West Africa in quarantine for 21 days — the incubation period for Ebola.
- Orson Welles' last film may finally be released
- 'House of Cards' actress Norment dies
- Christians are urged to love, not judge, gays
- Zac Brown Band to headline championship tailgate
WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Prosecutors in Poland have questioned filmmaker Roman Polanski at the request of U.S. prosecutors who are seeking his extradition on charges from 1977 of having sex with a minor.
- Ohio Politics Now: Boehner blasts Obama administration over Netanyahu comments
- Ohio officials expect many to request heating help
- Turner calls attack ad ‘racist’; election experts disagree
- Pizza delivery man shot, killed in central Ohio
Former Columbus state Rep. W. Carlton Weddington was released from prison today, 10 months before the end of his three-year prison sentence for bribery, election falsification and an ethics violation. Franklin County Common Pleas Court Judge Mark Serrott granted the release this morning, and Weddington is expected to be freed this afternoon after paperwork is processed.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Two and a Half Men
- The McCarthys
- 10TV News @ 11PM
- Late Show with David Letterman
Follow Your Favorite 10TV Personalities On Twitter
10TV Violence mars San Francisco celebrations #WorldSeries - Details: http://t.co/71uLggWiMG http://t.co/7INeSgBruc09:58 AM - 30 Oct 14
jerry10tv LOS ANGELES (AP) - Los Angeles prosecutors have charged Suge Knight and comedian Katt Williams with robbery after... http://t.co/5Pr9layDY108:46 PM - 29 Oct 14
kristyn10tv RT @Jsan0900: @GAHANNALINCOLNB Coach Staib going one on one w/ @10TV @Kristyn10TV @gjpssupt2012 @bobby__dodd03:17 PM - 29 Oct 14
chris10tv Take a look at our winter forecast: http://t.co/LJXggYajxP http://t.co/QrARIawRqs09:02 AM - 30 Oct 14
domtiberi RT @mollyhollaa: @DOMTIBERI pumpkin my boyfriend @meader14 made last night. Go Bucks and go BOSA! http://t.co/liUGpaBDlP11:10 PM - 28 Oct 14