COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Ohio State head coach Ryan Day is holding his press conference Tuesday from the Woody Hayes Athletic Center.
The No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes face Maryland Saturday at Ohio Stadium; kickoff set for noon.
Watch this week's press conference in the video player above.
*Information provided by Ohio State Athletics
- Ohio State’s 241 first-half points is more than 58 FBS teams have scored for the entire season.
- Ohio State has the highest opponent winning percentage (.582) among undefeated and one-loss Power 5 teams.
- Ohio State is scoring touchdowns on 49 percent of its possessions this season, second highest in the country.
- Since 2012, Ohio State has a 26-2 record in games played in November.
- The Buckeyes’ defense has given up less than 300 yards of total offense in all eight games this season, its longest streak since at least 1950.
- Ohio State is No. 2 nationally in total defense, allowing just 224.2 yards per game. The school record for fewest yards allowed in a season was in 1973 when the Buckeyes gave up just 223.8 yards/game.