This week on Face The State with Scott Light:
- Ohio in the spotlight - Key players from both political parties make plans to visit the Buckeye State. We look at the effort being put toward Ohio ahead of November.
- Anonymous resistance - An Op-ed in the New York Times draws strong reaction from the White House. Ohio Governor John Kasich weighs in on what's happening and our panelists talk about what it means for the administration as a whole.
- Trade & tariffs - The trade deficit hit records with China and the European Union. The impact trade changes could have on more than 300,000 jobs in Ohio.
Guests this week:
- Jai Chabria. - Public affairs and campaign strategist; former senior advisor to Gov. Kasich
- Elizabeth Brown - Columbus City Council
- Laura Hancock - Cleveland.com