This week on Face The State:
- Gun Reform - From Ohio to Washington, D.C. the hot topic was guns. Dayton mayor Nan Whaley took her tragedy to capitol hill, making a case to ban assault weapons. This week we look at where gun reform stands in Ohio with a nationwide push for more regulation.
- Inequality in Ohio - New reports show Ohio doesn't measure up when it comes to income. We dissect new research from Ohio State University and look at the economic impact on education.
- Wild Week in Washington - From climate change to an impeachment inquiry, President Donald Trump has been in the hot seat more than once. The message that had local journalists talking.
Guests this week:
- Michael Stinziano - Franklin County Auditor
- Tracey Winbush - Former Vice Chairman of the Mahoning Co. Republican Party
- State Senator Matt Huffman - (R) Ohio's 12th District
- Sandy Theis - Democratic Activist