This week on Face The State with Scott Light:
- The "fake news" debate - Research from The Ohio State University finds "People who tend to trust their intuition or to believe that the facts they hear are politically biased are more likely to stand behind inaccurate beliefs." Our panel includes the lead author of the study, and will debate if this is true for a majority of Americans.
- Campus free speech - The co-sponsor of Ohio's "Campus Free Speech Act" joins our panel this week to outline and debate how the act would change the process for speakers and groups on Ohio college campuses. We also have a response from Ohio schools when it comes to campus speaking engagements.
- In the spotlight - Ohio manufacturing.
Guests this week:
- State Rep. Andrew Brenner (R)
- Freelance Writer, journalist/Former State Rep. Mike Curtin
- Dr. Kelly Garrett from The Ohio State University School Of Communication
- Assoc. Press Statehouse Reporter Julie Carr Smyth