This week on Face The State:
- House Bill 6: Starting in 2021, it’ll impose an 85-cent fee on residential electric. Opponents call it a bailout.
- HB 348 looks at gun safety and keeping weapons away from people deemed to pose a threat. We look at what that means for Second Amendment rights.
- Ohio corn and soybean planting is down this year, but farmers are predicted to get a rise in income.
- We also take a look at rules for cultivating hemp in Ohio.
Guests this week:
- Dorothy Pelanda, Ohio Department of Agriculture Director
- State Rep. Adam Miller, (D) District 17
- Lynda Bowers, Ohio Township Association Board of Directors
- Jessie Balmert, Cincinnati Enquirer