Face the State with Scott Light | November 3, 2019
This week on Face The State:
- Jobs in Ohio - New research from The Buckeye Institute show conflicting signs about Ohio's job market. Our guests look at the outlook and if job losses and gains will impact President Trump's Ohio base.
- Medicaid in Ohio - Millions of Ohioan's health care could be in jeopardy. We break down the need for Medicaid and what some Ohio lawmakers have to say about it.
Guests this week:
- Greg Lawson - The Buckeye Institute
- Tracy Maxwell Heard - Former Minority Leader in the Ohio House of Representatives
- Lauren Huddleston - Grant Street Consultants
- Keary McCarthy - Ohio Mayors Alliance