This week on Face The State with Scott Light:
- Health care in Ohio - Leaders in health care and policy hash out what they would change about our system. From cost and comparison to what works and what doesn't.
- The opioid epidemic - Gov. John Kasich talked this past week about prescription drugs leading to addiction. Our experts look at the impact drugs are having on Ohio and the work force and what could help battle addiction.
Guests this week:
- Kurt Lewis- President and CEO of United Health Care
- Amy Rohling Mcgee - President of Health Policy Institute of Ohio
- Dr. Sheldon Retchin - Professor of Public Health and Medicine at the Ohio State University
- Wendy Patton - Senior Project Director at Policy Matters Ohio