This week on Face The State:
- Ohio's Health Value - The Health Policy Institute of Ohio Found Ohio's health ranked 46th nationally. We look at why the Buckeye State is so low, who is hit the hardest and possible ways to fix it.
- First 100 Days - Governor Mike DeWine has hit 100 days in office. The republican has set a lot of goals including the gas tax, heartbeat bill and a push to eliminate distracted driving. Today we break down the successes and failures of his first months as governor.
Guests this week:
- Keary McCarthy - Innovation Ohio
- D.J. Eckert - Republican Strategist with Matchstick Media
- Jo Ingles - Ohio Statehouse News Bureau
- Amy Rohling McGee - The Health Policy Institute of Ohio