This week on Face The State:
- Breaking down the budget - An overwhelming 'yes' to the $69 Million budget in the Ohio House. Money is set to go toward education, children's services and tax breaks. The big question is: Is this sustainable? Our panel breaks down the pros and cons of the deal.
- Abortion debate heats up - As more states sign off on bans similar to Ohio's abortion legislation, more groups are looking to squash it. We look at the lawsuits filed and where the debate goes next.
- House Bill 6 - Legislation to keep the environment clean meets opposition. The pros and cons of House Bill 6 and the trouble it could face going forward.
Guests this week:
- Emilia Sykes - Minority Leader of the Ohio House
- Mark Caleb Smith - Director for the center of political studies at Cedarville University
- Rea Hederman - The Buckeye Institute.
- Jessie Balmert - The Cincinnati Enquirer