This week on Face The State:
- New life coming to Lordstown - President Donald Trump tweeted this week that the General Motors pant in Lordstown would be saved. State lawmakers quickly weight in saying 'not so fast'. We talk about the steps that still need to be taken before putting hundreds of people back to work.
- "Rigged" Congressional Map - A federal court ruled Ohio's Congressional map was carved to benefit republicans. The judges also bumped up the date to change the current system to 2020. We break down what Ohio leaders had to say about it and if the system is really broken.
Guests this week:
- Romin Iqbal - Attorney and Legal Director for CAIR Ohio
- Dr. Nancy Miller - Associate Director of Research at The University of Dayton
- Matt Borges - Former Chairman of the Ohio Republican Party and Director of Consulting at Roetzel
- Jackie Borchardt - Columbus Bureau Chief for the Cincinnati Enquirer