This week on Face The State:
- National Pride Month Brings Debate - House Speaker Larry Householder gets some backlash after backing a decision to keep a Drag class out of public libraries. Despite being told not to come to two libraries, the Drag 101 event was well received.
- Biden Supports LGBTQ Group - The Presidential candidate showed support for the community during a recent trip to Ohio. We look at the laws he says are unfair to same sex couples.
- A Battle Over Plastic - Several local governments have ruled to ban single-use plastic, but state leaders say it's not their place. Our panel looks at legislation that would take that right away.
Guests this week:
- Jeremy Pelzer - Cleveland.com
- Brittany Warner - CJR Group, Former Communications Director for the Ohio Republican Party
- Sam Gresham - Activist who served organizations including the Columbus Urban League & Ohio Common Cause