This week on Face The State:
- Ohio budget advances: Both chambers of the Statehouse have passed a budget. In fact, the Senate voted 33-0, unanimous approval of their plan. Now, maybe the hardest part: melding the two by the end of June. That's when Governor DeWine has to sign a state budget.
- The changing Republican voter: The level of change for the typical voter over the last decade may surprise you.
- Top of the class title: If your high school senior achieves the title of valedictorian or salutatorian, one Ohio politician wants it written in state law that your child be recognized for that honor.
Guests this week:
- Jim Renacci - Former Ohio Congressman
- Jen House - President of Ohio Young Democrats
- Clarence Mingo - Former Franklin County Auditor
- Laura Bischoff - The Dayton Daily News