This week on Face The State:
- House Bill 6 : Legislation moving through the Statehouse would eliminate renewable energy and energy efficiency mandates. This is the biggest overhaul of energy laws in a decade. Some call it a corporate bailout others say it's a needed fix.
- Voting in Ohio: Ohio leaders want to get more people to the polls. We look at the number and effectiveness of provisional ballots and what's being done to make sure your vote counts in 2020.
- Fake News: Ohio State is one of the few universities studying the fake news phenomenon. We'll explain what they're doing and break down what it could mean for the future.
Guests this week:
- Mike Brickner- All Voting is Local
- Tracey Winbush - Former Mahoning County Republican Party Chair
- Dr. Herb Asher - Professor Emeritus of Political Science at OSU
- Laura Hancock - Cleveland.com