This week on Face The State:
- Budget Becomes Official - After a 17-day delay, lawmakers agreed on a state budget. Governor Mike DeWine signed off on it, after vetoing 25 provisions. We'll look at what stuck and what it could mean for the people of central Ohio.
- The Race Debate - President Donald Trump's tweets targeting "the squad" have sparked debate across the country. The comments, called racist, have lawmakers talking and discussing where the comments fall.
Guests this week:
- Brad Sinnott - Chair of the Central Committee for the Franklin County Republican Party
- Janetta King - President & CEO of Innovation Ohio
- Lou Gentile - Former State Senator
- Mehek Cooke - Attorney and Republican Strategist