This week on Face The State:
- Ringing in the New Year - 2020 brings changes to the Buckeye State. New laws go into effect and all eyes are on the statehouse. We talk about what to watch in 2020 and the rules that could impact your life.
- Economic Signs - Wall Street broke records in 2019, but that isn't all good news for everyone. The trouble still ahead for the middle class and what you can expect in the new year.
- Ohio & the Presidential Election - There is a debate brewing over whether Ohio will be a battleground state in the 2020 Presidential Election. Candidates are still making their way in and posting up teams in the Buckeye State.
Guests this week:
- Michael Stinziano - Franklin County Auditor
- Lauren Huddleston - Attorney with Grant Street Consultants
- Michael Cole - Vice President of the Columbus City School Board
- MIke Hartley - President of Swing State Strategies