This week on Face The State with Scott Light:
- #WestervilleStrong - Our show debates the issues surrounding the crime in Westerville that ended in the murder of two police officers.
- Domestic Violence - The community's eyes were opened when a call for help ended in the deaths of two police officers. Now, our panel looks at what domestic violence is, how many people it impacts, and what Ohio lawmakers are doing to strengthen protection for victims.
- Ohio gun laws - A comprehensive look at what laws are on the books right now, and some proposed changes. Our law enforcement experts also discuss how the current set of laws is working, and what could benefit all gun owners.
Guests this week:
- Zach Klein - Columbus City Attorney
- Sheryl Clinger – Advocacy Director, Center for Family Safety and Healing
- Rep. Emilia Strong Sykes – (D) Ohio House Minority Whip, 34th District (Summit County)
- Gerard Valentino - Buckeye Firearms Association Co-founder