This week on Face The State:
- Heartbeat Bill - One of the most restrictive pieces of abortion legislation in the country is up for debate at the Ohio Statehouse. Republican lawmakers in both chambers of the Ohio Legislature are now pushing measures to ban abortion once a fetal heartbeat is detected. The bill, twice vetoed by former Governor John Kasich could have a better chance under Governor Mike DeWine.
- Sherrod Brown in 2020 - The Democratic Senator snagged headlines last week, partially for straying from party lines. Sen/ Brown's dignity of work tour is fueling the rumors that he will be in the next presidential race.
- Last Chance Voters - Ohio's new Secretary of State, Frank LaRose, is combating the voter purge by sending those people taken off the roll registration forms. Our panel discusses the move and whether they approve.
Guests this week:
- Emilia Strong Sykes - House Minority Leader
- Mike Hartley - President of Swing State Strategies.
- Laura hancock - Cleveland.com
- Dr. Suzanne Marilley - Political Science Professor at Capital University