This week on Face The State:
- Health Education in Ohio - A jarring headline this week from the Dayton Daily News: "Ohio Has No Standards for How Children Learn Health Education". There is a lack of guidance when it comes to education about nutrition, drugs and sex in the buckeye state. A new bill would put responsibility of that on the State Board of Education. We look at how we got here and where the state needs to go to correct it.
- One Hot Market - Houses, jobs and more are making Columbus shine on the national stage. Forbes has named it one of the top cities with great hiring numbers in the midwest and across the U.S. Trends show the market will continue to get better into 2020, but we look at the problems still lingering.
Guests this week:
- State Rep. Erica Crawley - (D) Ohio's 26th District
- Michael Gonidakis - President of Ohio Right to Life
- Dr. La Trice Washington - Otterbein University