This week on Face The State:
- Controversy at the Statehouse - Governor Mike DeWine signed one of the strictest abortion bans in the country into law. We look at what the "Human Rights and Heartbeat Protection Act" will mean for Ohio and the hurdles it will face along the way.
- Ohio & Health Care - State leaders sending a message to the White House: Stop messing with health care.
- We dissect the impact they say President Donald Trump's plans will have on Ohioans.
- Sports Betting Debate - Two Ohio lawmakers push to let people place their bets. The pros and cons of legal betting for the state and the people.
Guests this week:
- Amanda Wurst - Remington Road Group
- Rep. David Leland - Ohio's 22nd district, Democrat
- Jane Timken - Chair of the State Republican Party
- Jai Chabria -- Managing Director of Columbus' Mercury Office