This week on Face The State:
- Divided on Guns - People on both sides of the gun debate have doubts about legislation making its way through the statehouse. We look at the bill and what needs to be done to pass new gun legislation into law.
- Not Enough to Eat - A plan from the White House could cut food stamp access to thousands of Ohioans. We look at what the policy will save and who will be most affected.
- A Woman in the White House - More Americans are comfortable with woman leading a company, than leading the country. So how far away are we from a female president?
Guests this week:
- State representative Susan Manchester - (R) Ohio's 84th District
- Mayor Christina Muryn - (R) Findlay
- Joe Rettof - Political Advisor
- Lou Gentile (D) Former State Senator