Monday kicks off National Egg Salad Week. Dietitian Adrienne Raimo from One Bite Wellness joins 10TV's Karina Nova to share a great egg salad recipe.
Light Avocado Egg Salad
• 8 NestFresh eggs, dyed
• 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
• 1/4 cup chopped green onion (optional)
• 1 tsp prepared yellow mustard
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Chop eggs and transfer to a salad bowl.
2. Mash avocado in a separate bowl using a fork.
3. Mix mashed avocado, yellow mustard, and paprika into eggs until thoroughly combined.
4. Season with salt and black pepper