COLUMBUS, Ohio - Before the fans fill Ohio Stadium and the Buckeyes take the field, everyone has to get there first. And that can be tough for those who don't plan ahead for the traffic and construction.
Those planning to drive directly to campus should check which lots require permits. And, new this year, all day-of-game parking garages will only accept credit cards. Surface lots will only take cash.
For more on OSU game day rules, click here.
Fans who don't want to drive can take a bus. The Central Ohio Transit Authority, or COTA, will have at least six routes running near campus every game day. Plus, for home games, fans can "Bus it to the Buckeyes' via COTA's Express Service.
For pickup/drop-off locations and prices, click here.
Rideshare services are popular on game day, and Lyft is planning ahead for the riders.
There will be several pickup/drop-off locations around campus designed to steer traffic away from construction.
- Schottenstein (Borrow Dr. & Olentangy River Rd.)
- Cannon & John Herrick (South parking lot)
- Campbell Hall (John Herrick & Neil -- rear of building)
- Ohio Union (Southside loading zone)
- CVS (Lane Ave. & High St.)
CoGo bike share stations will be available at the following locations:
- Lane Ave at Olentangy Trail
- High St. & Lane Ave
- High St. & 17th Ave.
- Summit Ave. & 17th Ave.
- High St. & 11th Ave.
- High St. & King Ave.
- Neil Ave. & King Ave.
- Neil Ave. & 10th Ave.
Scooters could be one of the most fun ways to arrive at the stadium. There are several companies around town now, including Lime, Bird, Spin and Lyft.
Lyft Scooters available around campus, including:
- High St. & 16th Ave. (Across from the Wexner Center from the Arts)
- High St. & 11th Ave. (South Campus Gateway)
- Neil & 10th Ave.