November was another month that many of us will certainly remember. We saw 1.48" of precipitation(-1.72" below average and #28 driest November on record). Despite seeing below average precipitation, we ended up with 2.8" of snow, which is above our usual 0.9" we get for the month. The bulk of that snow fell on November 11th(2.1) with 0.7" falling the following day. Also, that started the extremely cold stretch with 2 days of highs in the 20's.
After the unseasonably cold start, we started to trend average to above average at the end of the month. The late month warm-up didn't help much, because we ended up with an average temperature of 38.8 degrees, which is the #15 coldest November on record.
Some other weather tidbits for the month of November:
- Days where minimum temperature was at or below 32 degrees: 17
- Days with no trace precipitation: 11
- Days with only a trace of precipitation: 9
- Days with 0.01" of precipitation or more: 10
- Days with 0.10" of precipitation or more: 6
- Longest stretch of zero precipitation or trace: 6 days from Nov 13 to Nov 18
- Highest temperature: 59 on Nov 27
- Lowest temperature: 11 on Nov 13
- Days that were completely clear: 1
- Days that were partly cloudy: 15
- Days that were cloudy: 14
- Days with wind gusts at or above 20 miles per hour: 19
- Max wind gust: 50 miles per hour on Nov 27