INDIANAPOLIS — IMPD confirmed a missing Indianapolis teen was found safe.
Police asked for the public's help in finding 17-year-old Ivan Rosales, who was last seen in the 700 bock of West Hanna Avenue, which is just west of Bluff Road.
The call for help was issued Thursday around 9:30 p.m., but police confirmed shortly before 10:30 p.m. that he was found safe.
What other people are reading:
- Purdue professor arrested for domestic violence, placed on leave
- Indiana hunter, songwriter takes down largest buck ever with crossbow
- Pike Township parents focus on superintendent after staff call outs close school
- Longest partial lunar eclipse in nearly 600 years is this week
- Noblesville mom builds photo backdrops despite recent tragedy
- Victims in FedEx mass shooting seeking millions from city for Red Flag Law failure
- Vandals hit Little Free Library several times on Indy's north side
- White House: 10% of kids aged 5-11 have been vaccinated in 1st 2 weeks