COLUMBUS, Ohio — Gov. Mike DeWine gave casinos and racinos in Ohio permission to reopen starting June 19.
Hollywood Casino Columbus announced it will reopen Friday at 6 a.m.
As part of the reopening, there will be new safety and social distancing guidelines in place for guests including:
- The casino will limit its gaming floor capacity to no more than 50 percent of its maximum capacity
- There will be floor decals and signs to remind guests to social distance
- Table game seating will be limited and slot machines will be arranged to meet social distancing requirements
- Live music and entertainment will remain suspended
- Restaurant options will be limited
Employees and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day prior to their shifts, including temperature checks.
Guests will also go through a health screening before entering the casino and are encouraged to wear masks.
Guests who are playing table games will be required to wear masks.
Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day and sanitzer stations will be installed throughout the casino.