COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus City Schools said they will be offering free meals to all children, not just students, during the three-week school closure.
On Thursday, Gov. Mike DeWine announced all K-12 schools in the state would be closed beginning Tuesday, March 17.
The pre-packaged meals will be distributed at 13 schools around Columbus.
Breakfast will be served from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Officials said if you pick up breakfast, you will also be able to pick lunch.
Additionally, if you pick up lunch, you take breakfast for the next morning.
Below is a list of the locations:
- Linden-McKinley STEM Academy (1320 Duxberry Ave.)
- South 7-12 (1160 Ann St.)
- Buckeye Middle School (2950 S. Parsons Ave.)
- Independence High School (5175 E. Refugee Road)
- Columbus Africentric Early College (3223 Allegheny Ave.)
- Sherwood Middle School (1400 Shady Lane Road)
- Centennial High School (1441 Bethel Road)
- Columbus Global Academy (4077 Karl Road)
- Mifflin High School (3245 Oak Spring Street)
- Woodward Park Middle School (5151 Karl Road)
- West High School (179 S. Powell Ave.)
- Starling Pre K-8 (145 S. Central Ave.)
- Wedgewood Middle School (3800 Briggs Road)