EASTON, Ohio — Eight more retail stores or restaurants are coming to or have already opened at Easton Town Center.
Three of the shops will have their first locations in Ohio while this will be the first Columbus location for three other businesses.
The shops range from clothing stores and beauty shops to a pizza shop and even a piano store.
- Levi's: Opening Sept. 21 — 3980 Easton Station (First in Ohio)
- Boss Gal Beauty Bar: Opening Sept. 26 — 4129 Worth Avenue
- Glenn Avenue Soap Company: Opening in October — Easton Station Building
- Urban Outfitters — 4074 New Bond Street (Only Columbus location)
- Fay's Crepes — 3951 Easton Square Place (Only Columbus location)
- Sono Wood Fired — 4055 The Strand W (First in Ohio)
- Pho Social — 3991 Worth Avenue (First in Ohio)
- Solich Piano — 4194 Easton Gateway Drive (Only Columbus location)
The eight new stores are joining the more than 250 other fashion, dining and entertainment shops.
To learn more about Easton, click here.