10TV has launched two new digital products: a new app and a new website.
Attention iPhone users: If you had our old app, it will no longer update for iPhone users. You’ll need to go to the app store and download the new one.
GOOD NEWS FOR ANDROID USERS! As of early Wednesday morning, the update needed to graduate to the new app is being offered. The new app is now the only 10TV app available in Google Play. ... We know many of you encountered difficulties on Tuesday. Android devices should have updated to the new app, whereas iOS devices we knew would require a download. Unfortunately, a technical issue prevented the Android update from being offered, so many users went to Google Play to download the new app only to discover that it wasn't yet available. Please accept our sincere apology. It was supposed to be easy for you, and it turned into a bad experience. We regret that it happened. ... That said, we thank you for your extraordinary patience, and we really hope that you'll grow to love our new-and-improved app.
Our new app will have:
- Alerts: Receiving breaking news alerts, plus hyperlocal weather alerts based on your location
- Favorites: Pick the topics that you want to follow
- Personalized Forecast: In addition to your Doppler 10 Forecast, you can set a personalized forecast for your location
- Live Video: Watch our newscasts on the go and stream live breaking news updates
- Closings & Delays: Get information on school closings and delays as they happen
- Sharing: Send stories and videos directly to your friends and family
- Social Media: See tweets from our weather team and other 10TV reporters directly on the app
Our website also has a fresh look. We've updated our design but all the content that you love is still here. You can find weather forecasts, live newscasts and more.
As with any change, there will probably be things you like (maybe love?) and maybe don’t like that much at all. That’s why we want to hear from you.
Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make this the best experience for you.