The state of Ohio's COVID-19 vaccination registration database is meant to provide one-stop searches for available vaccination appointments around the state.
Here's how it works:
- First, visit https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/. Then, click the blue button that says: "Check eligibility and book my appointment."
- This will lead you into a series of questions to determine if you're eligible to register for a vaccination appointment.
- If you are filling out the form for somebody else, you will be asked to provide your name and information as well.
- Chat with the vaccine support virtual assistant, visit vaxchat.ohio.gov.
- Call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634), available from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily.
COVID-19 Vaccine Recources from ODH:
COVID-19 Mass Vaccination Clinics
The State of Ohio is sponsoring 18 mass vaccination clinics. Any Ohioan who is eligible to receive the vaccine can schedule an appointment at: gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov.
Additional details and opening dates can be found here.