COLUMBUS, Ohio — Some schools in the Columbus area were forced to return from the holiday break under remote learning due to a high number of staff absences.
This comes as COVID-19 cases continue to surge in the state at record highs.
While leaders at central Ohio school districts have said they remain committed to keeping kids in the classroom, absences and shortages among teachers and transportation staff are prompting temporary closures at some schools.
Below is a list of central Ohio school districts and their COVID-19 resources and current guidelines. Those links also include announcements from the districts, including such updates as policy changes, transportation issues and school closures.
You can also follow 10tv.com/covid-19 for the latest COVID-related news impacting schools in the Columbus area.
COVID-19 updates, guidelines and resources from central Ohio school districts
- Big Walnut
- Bloom-Carroll Local School District
- Buckeye Valley Local Schools
- Columbus City Schools
- Canal Winchester Schools
- Delaware City Schools
- Dublin City Schools
- Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools
- Grandview Heights Schools
- Granville Exempted Village Schools
- Groveport Madison Schools
- Hilliard City Schools
- Jonathan Alder Local Schools
- Lancaster City Schools
- Licking Heights Local Schools
- London City Schools
- Madison-Plains Local Schools
- Marion City Schools
- Marysville Schools
- Mount Vernon City Schools
- New Albany-Plain Local Schools
- Newark City Schools
- Olentangy Schools
- Pickerington Local Schools
- Plain Local Schools
- Reynoldsburg City Schools
- South-Western City School District
- Southwest Licking School District
- Teays Valley Local Schools
- Upper Arlington Schools
- Westerville City Schools
- Whitehall City Schools
- Worthington Schools
10TV is committed to bringing you a FACTS NOT FEAR approach to our coronavirus reporting. You can count on 10TV to give you the latest developments and the impacts on you and your family. For complete coverage, visit 10TV.com/coronavirus.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources from ODH:
For more information on Ohio's response to COVID-19, visit coronavirus.ohio.gov or call 1-833-4-ASK-ODH.