The Ohio Attorney General's Office has released the names and age of the victims in the Pike County shootings.
Seven adults and one teenager were found dead at four different residences in Pike County Friday.
According to Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine, the victims were killed in an "execution-style" shooting.
The names and ages of the victims are as follows:
Christopher Rhoden, Jr., 16
Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, 20 & Hannah Gilley, 20
Dana Rhoden, 37
Hanna Rhoden, 19
Kenneth Rhoden, 44
Gary Rhoden, 38
Christopher Rhoden, Sr., 40
According to the Attorney General's Office, the bodies have been taken to the Hamilton County Coroner's Office.
At the request of the Pike County coroner, the same pathologist will perform all of the autopsies. Due to the number of victims, this process is expected to last through the weekend.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call 1-855-BCI-OHIO (224-6446) or the Pike County Sheriff's Office at 740-947-2111.
- 8 family members killed in “execution-style” shootings in Pike Co.
- Cops search for gunman in execution-style slayings
- $25,000 reward offered in Pike County multiple homicide investigation
- Family members of Pike Co. shooting victims release statement
- 911 calls recount gruesome discovery of Pike Co. shooting victims