Flower Foods, Inc. has issued a voluntary recall on Swiss Rolls sold under several brand names due to a possible salmonella contamination.
The Swiss Rolls affected are sold under the brand names Mrs. Freshley’s, Food Lion, H-E-B, Baker’s Treat, Market Square and Great Value.
Captain John Derst’s Old Fashioned Bread (distributed in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina) was also recalled.
The recalled products are:
- Mrs. Freshley's -- UPC Number: 072250011907
- Mrs. Freshley's -- UPC Number: 072250903233
- Food Lion -- UPC Number: 035826092779
- H-E-B -- UPC Number: 041220296583
- Baker's Treat -- UPC Number: 041498188382
- Market Square -- UPC Number: 087381760556
- Great Value -- UPC Number: 078742147550
- Captain John Derst's Old Fashioned Bread -- UPC Number: 071316001180
The company says affected products should be discarded or returned to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Consumers with questions may call Flowers' Consumer Relations Center at 1-866-245-8921. The center is open Monday through Friday from 8a.m. to 5p.m. Consumers also may contact the center via e-mail by visiting their website.