Due to the pandemic, we are unable to hold our Big 10TV Toy Drive this holiday season. However, it will happen virtually, and we want to make it as successful as possible... because every child deserves a toy at Christmas.
That's why WBNS-10TV is teaming up with the Salvation Army of Central Ohio, Safe Harbor Retirement Group and Danbury Senior Living for a virtual toy drive.
Ahead of that, 10TV will celebrate the "10 Days of Giving." Each day from Nov. 25 through Dec. 3, a story related to the Salvation Army will be featured on 10TV News.
For the toy drive, there are four ways to participate.
1. You can drop off new toy donations by Dec. 4 at the following locations:
- The Salvation Army East Main location – 966 E. Main Street, Columbus, Ohio, 43205; Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- The Salvation Army Chapel at Worthington Woods location – 760 Worthington Woods Blvd., Columbus, Ohio, 43085; Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
- Safe Harbor Retirement Group – 6099 Frantz Rd., Dublin, Ohio, 43017 OR 4449 Easton Way, Columbus, Ohio, 43219; 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Danbury Senior Living Columbus – 2870 Snouffer Rd., Columbus, Ohio, 43235; 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (drop-off location inside vestibule)
2. Text 10TVToys to 91999
4. Ship toys from the toy wish list to the Salvation Army at 966 East Main Street, Columbus, OH 43205
If you opt for that last option, you can select a retail vendor of your choice and have the toys shipped directly to that address.