National Truffle Day is May 2. 10TV's Brittany Bailey is sharing a recipe for Oreo Truffles that's sure to be quick, easy and sweet.
- 36 sandwich cookies, any flavor
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 pkg chocolate candy coating
- Place cookies and cream cheese in food processor. Pulse until blended. Allow to firm a bit in fridge.
- Roll into balls and place on cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Pop back in fridge.
- Melt candy coating in microwave, according to package directions. Dip each ball in chocolate and place back on wax paper. Pop back in fridge to harden.