ORLANDO, Fla. — Aviator sunglasses? Check. Amtrak tickets? They're sitting on a table.
Walt Disney World guests soon will be able to visit President Joe Biden at the theme park's Hall of Presidents attraction following months of work to bring his likeness to life.
In addition to the quintessential Biden props, the "audio-animatronics replica" of the nation's 46th president will deliver the presidential oath of office recorded at the White House.
Disney said Biden made the recording just for the Magic Kingdom attraction itself.
"Every detail comes together to create a realistic and symbolic glimpse into the office of the President through the years, from the carefully tailored clothing to the props, documents and furniture placed throughout the stage," the company wrote on its parks blog.
The replica of former President Donald Trump will remain on display but placed on stage among the presidents who have previously served, Disney said.
The Hall of Presidents, a staple of the Magic Kingdom park since opening in 1971, is scheduled to reopen in August.
- Can paychecks keep up with the rising cost of living?
- Tampa man faces 1st sentencing for felony in US Capitol riot
- Tick season is here: What you need to know if you find one and how to keep them out of your home
- Florida among 4 states fueling latest COVID-19 wave as new cases nearly double
- Red tide at the beach: See the latest conditions
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter