COLUMBUS, Ohio — "The Boss" will be back in Columbus this fall.
The Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band concert at Nationwide Arena has been rescheduled for September 21.
The band postponed its March 9 concert in Columbus, and the two following tour dates, due to an illness. The band did not specify who was ill or what kind of illness was involved.
Previously purchased tickets will be honored for the September date. Fans who purchased tickets directly from Ticketmaster and are unable to attend the new date will have until April 16 to request a refund.
Springsteen's return to Columbus was announced last year as part of a tour in the U.S. through early 2023 before heading to Europe for stadium shows.
This was the group's first tour since wrapping The River Tour in Australia in February 2017 and the first tour in North America since 2016.
The famed musician has sold about 140 million albums while winning 20 Grammys, an Oscar and a Tony award in a career that has spanned all or parts of six decades.
The first leg of his U.S. tour is to end with an April 14 homecoming in New Jersey before the band goes abroad starting with an April 28 show in Barcelona, Spain. Springsteen then returns for more U.S. concert dates this summer, including a performance at Wrigley Field in Chicago, and other dates into December.
You can check out the remaining dates for the U.S. tour below.
- March 12: Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun
- March 14: Albany, NY - MVP Arena
- March 16: Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- March 18: State College, PA - Bryce Jordan Center
- March 20: Boston, MA - TD Garden
- March 23: Buffalo, NY - KeyBank Center
- March 25: Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum
- March 27: Washington D.C. - Capital One Arena
- March 29: Detroit, MI - Little Caesars Arena
- April 1: New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- April 3: Brooklyn, NY - Barclays Center
- April 5: Cleveland, OH - Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse
- April 7: Baltimore, MD - Baltimore Arena
- April 9: Belmont Park, NY - UBS Arena
- April 11: Belmont Park, NY - UBS Arena
- April 14: Newark, NJ - Prudential Center