A machine is being taken to Licking County events so that children can provide important information that could help them be found in an emergency situation.
The need for new recruits has hit just about every police department. Find out how one Central Ohio community is working on it.
The Grove City Police have new training technology that is highly simulating.
A South Columbus School has its kids becoming leaders in order to avoid crime.
The war on drugs is a top priority for many law enforcement officials, and it has forced many agencies to consider combining resources.
CrimeFighters Story Archive
- Licking County Deputies Using Technology To Replace Child ID Cards
- Police Program Puts High School Students In Officers’ Shoes
- Grove City Police Get Intense New Virtual Training
- Columbus School Tries To Grow Leaders With 'SWAGG'
- Morrow County Agencies Combining Forces To Fight Drugs
- Athens Forms Task Force To Target Graffiti
- Bookstore Opens Its Doors To At-Risk Kids In Effort To Reduce Violence
- Teachers Learning To Fight Back When An Active Shooter Attacks
- Central Ohio Senior Citizens Banding Together To Fight Crime
- North Columbus Play Raises Curtain On Hidden Crime
- Troopers Use Community Shield Program To Keep Eyes On The Roads
- Thieves Target Cars In Shopping Parking Lots On Black Friday
Click here to track crime in your neighborhood. See dangerous offenders, violent crimes and even sign up for community alerts.
CrimeTracker 10 Links
- Community Shield Programs
- Central Ohio Crime Stoppers
- Licking County Crime Stoppers
- Spot Crime Web Site
- Public Eyes: Tips & Information On Bank Robberies
- US Dept. of Justice College Rape Study
- Ohio State University Crime Alerts
- Ohio State University Buckeye Alert
- Ohio State Youth Violence Prevention
- Ohio Homeland Security
- Ohio Auto Theft Statistics
- Ohio Amber Alert
- Ohio Missing Children Clearinghouse
- Missing Adults
- Internet Crime Complaint Center
- Franklin County Sheriff Sex Offender Database
- Franklin County Municipal Court
- Find Your Stolen Property