1 person suffers burns in Bend house fire

BEND, Ore. (AP) — One person suffered burns in an overnight house fire in Bend.

KTVZ reports (http://bit.ly/WgIZDZ) fire department medics took the victim to St. Charles hospital in Bend with serious burns.

The fire was reported around midnight Wednesday and apparently spread from a garage to the home.

___

Information from: KTVZ-TV, http://www.ktvz.com/

©2014 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.