Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday:
1. VIDEO SHOWS TEENS ON SINKING FERRY
The heartbreaking footage was found on the cellphone of a 17-year-old whose body was recovered after the disaster off South Korea.
2. OKLAHOMA PRISONS CHIEF DETAILS DIFFICULTIES DURING BOTCHED EXECUTION
An intravenous tap was placed at the inmate's groin because suitable veins couldn't be found elsewhere. That vein later collapsed, disrupting delivery of the lethal drugs.
3. 'OBAMACARE' ENROLLMENT HITS 8 MILLION
The latest sign-up numbers also show subpar enrollment among Hispanics, the nation's largest minority group and also its least insured.
4. MILITARY RESPONSE TO BENGHAZI ATTACK FAULTED
A now-retired U.S. general testifies before a House panel that U.S. forces "should have tried" to get to the outpost in time to help save the lives of the ambassador and three Americans.
5. ROB FORD HEADS TO REHAB
His treatment will last at least a month, his lawyer says, but the Toronto mayor isn't quitting his bid for a second term.
6. HOW NATO'S VIEW OF RUSSIA IS SHIFTING
With the annexation of Crimea, Moscow needs be treated as an adversary rather than a potential partner, the Western alliance says.
7. BLAST LEVELS INSIDE OF FLORIDA JAIL
The apparent gas explosion kills two inmates and injures scores.
8. WHICH FEDERAL AGENCY IS BREAKING NEW GROUND
For the first time, the Education Department reveals U.S. colleges and universities that are being investigated over their handling of sexual abuse complaints.
9. PEACHES GELDOF'S DEATH LINKED TO HEROIN
The model and TV personality had recently used the drug and it likely "played a role" in her sudden death, an inquest reveals.
10. WHO'S HOPING TO MAKE HISTORY THIS WEEKEND
Jockey Anna Rose Napravnik, a rising star, is vying to become the first woman to ride a Kentucky Derby winner.