Columbus Police say no officers were injured in a shooting on S. 17th Street. Get the story.
JACKSON, Wyo. (AP) — At least two dogs ended up in the vet's office this week after they ate food that appears to have been deliberately tainted with rat poison.
Dr. Kathrin Luderer of Spring Creek Animal Hospital tells the Jackson Hole News & Guide (http://bit.ly/1fkZ7d4 ) that two poisoned dogs were brought to the clinic this week. Police reports suggest at least one other incident may have occurred last weekend.
In the cases seen at Spring Creek, dog food mixed with cheese and laced with blue pellets was left tucked beneath a bench near a drug store and off to the side of the path near the Indian Trails development. In last weekend's police report, a dog started eating a ham and cheese sandwich laced with green tablets.
The dogs involved seem to be doing OK.
Information from: Jackson Hole (Wyo.) News And Guide, http://www.jhnewsandguide.com