WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) — Police say an eastern Iowa man found unresponsive in a garage over the weekend died of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Waterloo Police Department says Kevin James Hart, of La Porte City, was overcome by carbon monoxide Saturday from a heater. The 44-year-old had been working in the garage.
The Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier (http://bit.ly/ZhRzOi ) reports Hart was found unconscious and later was pronounced dead.
Information from: Waterloo-Cedar Falls Courier, http://www.wcfcourier.com