Carbon monoxide leaves 2 hospitalized

DENVER (AP) — Two people have been hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning after Denver firefighters found them suffering headaches and nausea.

According to KMGH-TV (http://tinyurl.com/bquwpq5 ), rescuers on Friday found dangerous levels of carbon monoxide.

The dangerous air particles are caused by improper ventilation and can be fatal.

___

Information from: KMGH-TV, http://www.thedenverchannel.com

©2014 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.