Police: 4 men found dead in central Serbia house

BELGRADE, Serbia (AP) — Police say they have discovered four dead people inside a house in central Serbia and local media reports suggest they died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

While police did not give the cause of their death, the local media reports say they probably suffocated from carbon monoxide poisoning after they inhaled the fumes from a charcoal grill inside the house in the village of Svojnovo, some 160 kilometers (100 miles) southeast of Belgrade.

Police say they discovered the bodies early Thursday. All are males aged between 17 and 20.

©2014 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.