BELLEVUE, Neb. (AP) — Doctors were treating four Bellevue residents for carbon monoxide poisoning, and one male victim may have critical injuries.
KETV-TV in Omaha reports (http://bit.ly/QlOnhB ) that fire officials discovered high levels of carbon monoxide inside the home around 1 a.m. Sunday. Doctors say they examined a man, a woman and two children at Nebraska Medical Center. They say the male victim may have critical injuries.
Investigators say the poisoning was caused by a gas generator that was turned on at the home because the power had been shut off.
Information from: KETV-TV, http://www.ketv.com