TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) — Authorities say a firefighter was injured battling a blaze at an apartment complex housing students from the University of Toledo.
Battalion Chief Bob Krause said the firefighter was taken to a hospital with what were thought to be relatively minor injuries.
The (Toledo) Blade (http://bit.ly/QJDWV4 ) reports that the Sunday night fire at a complex across from the university displaced six residents. It apparently started in a second-floor apartment by unattended food on a stove and spread to the attic of the building.
Nobody else was hurt.
Information from: The Blade, http://www.toledoblade.com/