CHEVERLY, Md. (AP) — Prince George's County authorities say a contractor has suffered second-degree burns while working at a Cheverly warehouse.
Mark Brady, a spokesman for the county fire and emergency management agency, tells The Washington Post (http://tinyurl.com/9sk4do3 ) that an electrical arc caused burns to the contractor's face, neck arms and chest on Tuesday. The man's injuries were not life-threatening.
Several months ago, a worker at the warehouse on Cabin Branch Drive accidentally ran a forklift into a storage rack which caused the roof to collapse. One worker was trapped and his body was discovered days later.
Information from: The Washington Post, http://www.washingtonpost.com